Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 State Representative and Senator
 Senator Flaherty?????
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  12:21:11 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who is Sal's campaign manager for the upcoming election?
Go to Top of Page

everettboy

14 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  12:36:17 PM  Show Profile Send everettboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's the same one as last time...Chris Keohan.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  1:23:25 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know a lot of people that are not happy with his choices. Who is this guy from Cambridge, and what is Sal going to do…….get reelected, and then get rid of him? I’ve heard from at least five different people that DJ Napolitano will be his Chief of Staff. Get your votes on honor, not using people. He should have had this all settled by now.
Go to Top of Page

everettboy

14 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  2:32:58 PM  Show Profile Send everettboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DJ Napolitano was never going to be Chief of Staff. He's a great kid but being 24 years old he just isn't qualified for it. All the Chiefs of Staff at the State House are at least 30.

The problem with rumors in this city is that most of the people who do the talking don't know their ass from their elbows. If anyone had spent any time in Sal's Campaign office you would know Wally, and you would know he was one of the most trusted advisors Sal had on the campaign.
Go to Top of Page

Heisenberg

64 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  5:19:59 PM  Show Profile Send Heisenberg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If the COS is from Cambridge, dare do I say this, but Sal actually made the right choice. By picking a person from Cambridge he balances the district a little better. I mean that's why Galuccio picked Sal to be his COS.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2010 :  10:26:39 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tim, just a heads up they fired the girl who was in charge of the voter registration. It's a head up for the upcoming election in September. I smell dirt in everett.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2010 :  11:09:01 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find the timing and the way she was fired (for no reason) very suspect and smells worse than dirt to me. Maria was smart, clean, dressed nice, not like some people that look like rag dolls up at pity hall. Most important, she did her job, and she did it well. To get fired via e-mail is a disgrace and if someone was scouting out her job from another department with no experience and elections coming up, what kind of FAVOR would that person owe?
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  6:17:28 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read on Topix that Sal declined the debate with Tim Flaherty.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  8:33:36 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know someone who was going to the debate. I will have to give that person a call.

Aren't they debating in Cambridge tonight?

Edited by - massdee on 08/31/2010 8:37:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  8:52:31 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just read this on Sal's web site but I didn't see anything about a debate in Everett.

Sal DiDomenico for State Senate Tomorrow is the debate in Cambridge between Sal and Tim Flaherty. If you could spare and hour or two to come hold a sign it would be greatly appreciated!
Cambridge Debate Standout
Today at 5:00pm
Porter Exchange Building , Cambridge, MA
Yesterday at 1:15pm
Go to Top of Page

Heisenberg

64 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  07:21:31 AM  Show Profile Send Heisenberg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to offer my congratulations to Sal. I have disagreed with him on some issues, however, he won and I wish him well as State Senator in the General Court.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2