Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Local Election
 Wayne Matewsky
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  10:56:18 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a must watch public participation from tonight's BOA meeting.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  08:48:04 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear he is on camera being asked to leave.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  10:12:53 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you imagine an elected official insulting a handicapped person and then trying to throw his weight around as an elected official? What has this city done electing a person like him in the primary for State Rep?
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  5:34:20 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it was just about anyone else, I wouldn't believe it but...... coming from Wayne it really doesn't surprise me.

And, if that isn't bad/sad enough, look who he's up against! Rosa & Giantassio? Can we have a do over? Please?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2013 :  11:48:44 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will not vote for any of those three. I am doing a write in for Joe McGonagle.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  10:45:59 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a no win situation! I agree with you on not voting for any of those three but I don't think writing in Joe's name is going to change the outcome. We're going to end up with one of those fools in that seat.

Then the question will be how long will it take for him/her to further embarrass this city?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  6:17:17 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you justme and I know a write in won't change the outcome. I just can't in good faith vote for any of the rest of them. Whichever one wins, it won't be with my vote.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  11:04:46 AM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that even if you don't believe in any of the candidates on the ballot, it is still important to vote in this election by either writing in a name or casting a blank ballot to go on record that you weren't satisified with any of the choices. I also agree that it probably won't change the outcome but it sends a better message than just total apathy does IMHO.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2013 :  3:48:34 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tetris, that is exactly why I will be doing a write in. I have also been told that John Hanlon will be running a sticker campaign for the April 2nd election.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  06:19:44 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We got a recorded call from Hanlon last night about a sticker campaign. I can't see that he'll do any better with stickers but you never know.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  08:27:57 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fox 25:

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2