Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 State Representative and Senator
 Stat Smith
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  1:04:56 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Best of everything as Stat starts his most recent endeavors.

Fran

250 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  3:38:13 PM  Show Profile Send Fran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know who is office staff will be? Did Rosemary Miller land a job with another rep or senator?

All the best to Stat
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  4:02:32 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What position will Mr. Matewsky have at the State House?

A thought provoking and somewhat terrifying question.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  5:01:16 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Matewsky is getting nothing! He was so afraid of Frank during the race, that you couldn't have found him with a search warrant.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  6:01:07 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumor has it Wayne will be named the head of Drug and Alcohol Commission. LOL
Go to Top of Page

POOP N SCOOP

144 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  9:14:19 PM  Show Profile Send POOP N SCOOP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK... LATEST SCOOP,, IT'S TRUE THAT STAT IS HOLDING ON TO BOTH THE ALDERMAN AND THE REP SEAT???? DID YOU VOTE FOR A PART TIME REP??? STAY TUNED FOR THE POOP,,,
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  9:59:52 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh boy - let the twisting of the facts begin. There isn't a state rep at the state house who doesn't have a legal, consulting or some sort of business on the side. For instance, Rep Tim Toomey from Cambridge is a city councilor in Cambridge. so blow it out your nose - this is sour grapes.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:03:34 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How is keeping his seat on the Board of Aldermen equivalent to having a part time State Rep? Don't all members of the Board of Aldermen have "day jobs"? Being State Representative will be Smith's full time job, just like being a lawyer is Van Campen's full time job. McGonagle has his own business. Nuzzo and DiPerri work at the airport. DiMaria has his own business. Marcus works for the MBTA.

It's nice to know that people are going to start trying to shred Smith only 24 hours after he took his oath of office.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:41:25 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Citizen, no offense to Steve he is a dear friend.

I just know Wayne will be looking for something and within the next year or so he will have some type of State job.

This is the nature of politics.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

POOP N SCOOP

144 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:42:33 PM  Show Profile Send POOP N SCOOP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HEY THE SCOOPIS THIS,,,, WHO CARES ABOUT A GUY IN CAMBRIDGE WHEN WE LIVE IN EVERETT??? SOUR GRAPES NAHHH TO OLD AND WAY TO MATURE FOR THAT,, AS FOR DAY JOBS WELL SOME CALL FOR "OVERTIME" AND A PUBLIC SERVENT IS ALL THE TIME .. MY POINT WE ELECTED HIM TO REP US AT THE STATE LEVEL LEAVE THE SMALL TIME HOME TIME "POOP" FOR THE CLOWNS TO THE RIGHT AND THE JOKERS TO THE LEFT AS SOMEONE SAID ,,, STAY TUNED MORE "POOP"
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:49:06 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what?

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:53:53 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It sounds like "poop" is all you're offering at the moment. How did Cambridge enter into your argument?

Emile . . . I think you're wrong about Wayne (although I'd not weighed in on this before, so perhaps you were addressing your comment to Court?); or I certainly hope you're wrong. We'll see, but I'm pretty sure Smith knows better than anyone how many would frown upon Wayne benefitting from his tenure as State Rep. Wayne has the Sullivans to take care of him.
Go to Top of Page

POOP N SCOOP

144 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:57:56 PM  Show Profile Send POOP N SCOOP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CITIZEN NO DISRESPECT,,, READ ABOVE AT COURT4FRED POSTING AS FAR AS THE "POOP GOES REMEMBER ,, IS IT "SCOOP OR "POOP" AS I SAID NO DISRESPECT..
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  11:11:28 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah . . . I see. Thank you for clarifying. This is one of those things, Scoop (may I call you Scoop rather than . . . ?).

This may just be one of those things we'll have to agree to disagree on.
Go to Top of Page

POOP N SCOOP

144 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  11:32:30 PM  Show Profile Send POOP N SCOOP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WELL,,, YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOWN AS SCOOP,,,"THANK YOU" BUT SOME WILL NOT BE SO KIND I'M SURE ,,,
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  07:53:14 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Other than the mayor, Everett's elected officials are all part-time. What's wrong with Stat working full-time at the state house & part-time here?

Seems like there's more poop than scoop here.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2