Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Put it to rest!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:02:13 AM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Issue still is not put to rest! They told the Blow Hard with a Broom (Simonelli) that legally it was over and done BUT he still isn't happy.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:09:15 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if it is done and over....why wasn't Mr. Bowdridge reinstated? Has the man been cleared or what?
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:24:04 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not think he was cleared. He was offered a deal and paid back a portion of the money to the court.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:29:56 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The mayor sent a letter to the CC last night informing them the investigation is over and he will not be answering any questions. All inquiries should go through the Police Department. Simonelli invited Bonetempo to the next CC meeting to end this mater once and for all.
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  10:53:22 AM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Court4Fred

Well, if it is done and over....why wasn't Mr. Bowdridge reinstated? Has the man been cleared or what?

Mr. Bowdridge had resigned before all the accusations had come about. Remember people if you watch the past meetings, with that Janice woman, you would have heard her say that he did NOT receive full pay for his service at the Rec., due to him having a health condition and receiving SS from the State, he had the city put the extra pay toward children's activities at the Center.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  1:09:10 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rick Milley is doing a great job down there. I am glad the trouble is over and we ended up with a guy that should have been chosen to begin with.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  3:14:00 PM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CC what did he do exactly?
Go to Top of Page

janeensahoe

24 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  4:17:16 PM  Show Profile Send janeensahoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
shessssssss baaaccckkkkkkk........
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  08:18:05 AM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope... looks like she is GONE AGAIN! Deleted off of the map. I will miss her :(.....................
Go to Top of Page

Obvious

51 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  2:51:50 PM  Show Profile Send Obvious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good article today. Why the secret of the details of the investigation? Because he was a Hanlon man? If a Ragucci man, the details would have been out long ago. Bring it on Bontempo.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  4:23:17 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good article where?

Sally
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  4:28:57 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the Advocate.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  4:37:05 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just skimmed it for graduation pictures. I will have to go read it. I usually never get the Advocate. I happened to be at Brook's yesterday when the guy delivered them.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  6:11:19 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They were out of the Advocate today where I normally pick it up. Obvious, can you give us a little more info on this article?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:17:23 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it just me, or did Dragone say a lot of nothing last night? I don't know anything more now than I did before he made his presentation. The issue wasn't put to rest, it was ended, and that is going to be the final word from the Administration.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2