Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Everett Football
 BIG BAD FREDDY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  10:54:56 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same here, Lynda. Best of luck. We'll all be keeping good thoughts for you and your husband.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  07:13:45 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All the best Lynda. You and your husband are in my prayers.

It can be beat. My husband is a cancer survivor. It was a long road, but it can be done.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  8:19:24 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, I hope things went good for you today. I've been thinking of you and your husband.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  10:48:25 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything went GREAT! For the first time in many years this tumor was BENIGN. Must be all the prayers sent out from my Blogging friends. Thank you all for your concern, support and prayers it really did make me smile to read this this morning. Thank you all :)
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  12:04:03 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is so GREAT, Lynda. I'm really happy for you. It's such a stressful thing to go through, and I'm so happy that you got this good news!

Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  1:14:32 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, what great news!
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  1:36:56 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great news Lynda! I have no doubt that prayers helped.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  09:16:42 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HE IS HOME!
Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  01:05:47 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard today at the polls, that Freddy has been undergoing chemo at the Mass General. I wish him all the best with his health.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  07:24:24 AM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Freddie has 6 months.

Lynda, the Pup and I wish you and your husband the best.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  07:54:56 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They caught it that late? There's no hope?
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  08:09:38 AM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emile that's a horrible thing to post out here. Cancer is an awful thing for any family to go through without having people come out on a message board and speculate about a person's fate.

Can't we leave the man and his family in peace to deal with this privately?

Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  08:41:55 AM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Pup and I apoligize to those who were offended by our remarks.

However, we have always been realists who say it as it is and we try to post the facts.

The Pup

and

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

AVGMOM

83 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  11:40:12 AM  Show Profile Send AVGMOM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emile, there is a difference between being a realist and a liar.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  2:05:07 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have never wished anyone any ill will, including Mr. Forrestierre.

We did not name the title of this thread "Big Bad Freddy". If one reads through the posts here, you will find many nasty and brutal comments about Mr. Forrestierre. Eight pages in fact.

Now it appears that we are being called "liars" by AVGMOM.

Now that's cold and malicious........

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2