Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Everett Football
 Eagles/Huskies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  3:07:45 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just read this on the other blog, anyone know anything?

"Has anyone heard of the talk about people meeting with the mayor about joining both pop warner org. into one Jr Tide Team......And that both President of the org, flipping out that this was goign on behind their backs......ANYONE....."

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  4:16:33 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read that too. Here is what the Huskies have to say. They are not pleased along with the Eagles. Why would they go behind the President's back?

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  4:38:21 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This message was left on Topix. I am sure Leo McKinnon would not pleased. Maybe get in touch with him to find out. I don't want them merged. There are too many children in Everett and all the teams will be huge and the kids will have no playing time. Sacramone Park is bombarded as it is. This is getting ridiculous.

From Outraged:
To my understanding it was the mayor who put this meeting in place behind the two presidents back. Why now is the mayor trying to get involved with two NON PROFIT organizations that have nothing to do with him? What is his reall agenda? Well I'll tell you. The mayor has the funding for the staduim to be re done with turf, while all this is happening where is the sacred Everett high football team going to practice? You guessed it Glendale park. So where does that leave the huskies, out in the cold. He needs this merge so all his plans fall into place. What the mayor and Dib are trying to do is outrages. Who does it really benifit? If the Mayor didnt have an agenda behind this he would of never called people in his office to discuss a merge. He would of brought it to the only two people who have the influence for a merge and that would of been Brian Dimond and Ray Grace/ Leo Mickinon the presidents of the Eagles and Huskies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2