Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Administration
 Forum Announcements
 Checking in from the Quiet Corner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  3:39:52 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I moved in to my new home in NE Connecticut and am happy to be checking in. I updated the politics section with a new forum and, although I am no longer a registered voter in Everett, enjoyed the McGonagle, DiMaria conversation I have seen here. For any issues related to login or other technical issues, you may continue to contact me at mikebilica@gmail.com. If I do not respond within 24 hours, please check with one of the moderators and they can contact me via a private email address. I apologize to anyone who may have tried to reach me over the past month, during which time I have been rather occupied with moving in and the process of becoming a new homeowner. I am planning on funding this board indefinitely, however, as I continue to believe in the right of the average Everett citizen to have his or her voice heard.

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2