Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 News Articles
 Everett again
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  08:53:24 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Border agents find 37 pounds of marijuana in car's gas tank

Associated Press - April 9, 2009 3:15 AM ET

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. (AP) - Border agents charged a 38-year-old woman with felony possession of marijuana after they found 49 vacuum-sealed bags of the drug in her car's gas tank.

Border officials at the Champlain crossing in northern New York stopped Namy Le of Everett, Massachusetts on April 3rd as she entered the U.S. from Canada. During an inspection, they noticed that the car's gas tank looked like it had been tampered with.

They removed the tank and found 37 pounds of hydroponic marijuana in sealed bags. The estimated value is about $110,000.

Clinton County District Attorney Andrew Wylie said the charges against Le can fetch a penalty of 1 to five years in jail if she's found guilty. She's free on bail.

"Deb"

arthur

212 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  1:09:34 PM  Show Profile Send arthur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thank god I left everett but I still read the blogs and from what I have read and saw on the new website, we need a new mayor one who cares about the people and not money, politics, someone who will put a cease and desist order on woodwaste, I hope someone like that runs, I will come back and register at my old house just to vote for him or her
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  10:16:36 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since you don't live here any longer, you're no longer part of that "we" you mention. Why don't you get involved in your new city and stay out of Everett's business?
Go to Top of Page

michael

195 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  10:21:57 AM  Show Profile Send michael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

missing everett girl
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  5:16:33 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EVERETT, Mass.-- A search is on for a missing 23-year-old Everett woman who was last seen Tuesday.

Charline Rosemond is believed to have had a large amount of cash with her when she disappeared Tuesday after she met up with a friend after a full day of work at Herb Chambers in Brighton. Rosemond did not later return to the home she shared with her mother, father and sister.

Rosemond is not the run away type, said her sister, Roserlie Rosemond.

“Her life wasn’t miserable that she would want to leave the house. All her stuff seems to be upstairs,” Roserlie said.“We don’t really know if she’s dead or alive."

Rosemond left Tuesday morning with $4,000 in cash because her friend was supposed to take her to buy a car, Roserlie said.

Rosemond is believed to have her cell phone and cell phone charger with her. The Everett Police Department has tried unsuccessfully to track her cell phone, but know her debit card was used twice Wednesday.

“It appears her cell phone is either off or not accepting phone calls,” Everett police Lt. Paul Landry said.

Rosemond is described as a black female with brown eyes and brown hair, approximately 5'6" tall and 130 lbs. She was last seen driving a gray 2001 four-door Honda Civic, with Massachusetts Registration 59HX34.

Everett police have asked anyone who has seen Rosemond or her car to contact the Everett Police Department.
Copyright 2009 by TheBostonChannel.com . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2