Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  2:10:21 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe this is him,

Robert Dionne

Atlantic Ambulance Service, Inc.
Greater Boston Area | Public Safety

Current:
Director of Business Development at Atlantic Ambulance Service "A Division of Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc."
Past:
Vice President of Administraton / President & CEO at Northshore Ambulance Service, Inc., Director of Human Resources at Northshore Ambulance ...
Education:
Endicott College, Endicott College, Salem High School
Summary:
Extensive experience in business management and employee/client relations. A critical thinker and adept professional who can apply comprehensive .

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  2:56:10 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont know what to make of it.

It was reported here via Lisa on 11/29/2012 that Mr. Joy may be leaving. Then, we all hear of an incident that he slammed the door on a retired couple and chased them out of the building like a lunatic, and the wife got it on her cell phone.

It all happened too fast, and the job was not posted as far as I know. Most positions are on MMA and this one was not.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  3:16:51 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really don't know much about it. I can confirm that he was fired per a couple of elected officials I was recently with.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  8:17:04 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was not a fan of Mr Joy's & I don't see this as any kind of a loss for the city but it certainly is strange that Carlo manages to line up replacements before a position is open.............
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  1:37:30 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not exactly a rumor but I wasn't sure that it deserved its own thread. I heard while watching the school committee meeting last night that the mayor's mid-term address is going to be held at at the Connolly Center at 11:30am but I didn't catch the day. What's up with that?
Go to Top of Page

imbroglio

47 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  3:43:01 PM  Show Profile Send imbroglio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
February 11
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  3:56:15 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tetris

Not exactly a rumor but I wasn't sure that it deserved its own thread. I heard while watching the school committee meeting last night that the mayor's mid-term address is going to be held at at the Connolly Center at 11:30am but I didn't catch the day. What's up with that?

I think the time is around 11:00 am followed by lunch. Obviously he doesn't want everyone to be able to attend since this is a working class city. Most members of the city council work and won't be able to attend. Go figure.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  12:44:41 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will it be televised?
Go to Top of Page

charm

264 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  1:20:15 PM  Show Profile Send charm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
don't hold your breath massdee, taped is more like it, such a jerk he is doing it when normal people work, guess city hall is not his home anymore
Go to Top of Page

lisa

143 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  10:16:11 PM  Show Profile Send lisa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I am sitting here at the 8-10, I overhear the city has a new parking clerk starting tomorrow and you will all be in shock who it is.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  07:18:20 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am hearing it will be Joanne Gregory. (unconfirmed)
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  08:33:31 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only plus I see is that finally an Everett resident gets hired to a position other than a gopher job. Nothing against her, but does she have these qualifications?

Qualifications

• Town clerks must attend various training courses to assure thoroughness in the performance of their duties in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Strong organizational skills, office management skills, ease of multitasking, supervising skills and love of working with the public are needed. Various certifications must be obtained upon being appointed or elected to the position.

Have these certificates been obtained already? If so, why were some members of the CC kept in the dark about this hire, again.
Go to Top of Page

sweetdeal2007

29 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  08:40:23 AM  Show Profile Send sweetdeal2007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with you Tails as we all know back in the day she needed two more years to walk away with a pension and your right what are her Qualification, the BOA better send this to committee.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  08:58:52 AM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not shocked at all. She's been trying to get a position with some power attached to it for the five years of this administration.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  09:54:43 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't surprise either when I heard this. I just hope she is competent enough for the job...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2