Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Local Election
 Mayoral Candidate Forum Instead of a Debate
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Napolitano

11 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  11:36:25 PM  Show Profile Send Peter Napolitano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Regarding my challenge to the Mayor for a debate, we were informed by the Mayor to negotiate with his professional campaign consultant in Boston. The only information from them was heavily weighted to the Mayor’s advantage and there was very little room for a fair and balanced debate. We were left with many questions and have been waiting for an e-mail for two weeks. No information was ever provided in writing. We tried but it looks like there will be no debate. The good news is that the Everett Multicultural Commission is hosting a Mayoral Candidate forum at the Connolly Center on Tuesday, October 25th at 5:30pm. Residents will have the opportunity to ask questions of the Mayor and myself so pencil in the date. This may not be televised so you don't want to miss this. I am very much looking forward to this and look forward to answring your questions.

Sincerely,

Peter A. Napolitano
Councilor & Candidate for Mayor

waterboy

101 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  11:53:35 PM  Show Profile Send waterboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So he's a chicken and who has a professional campaign consultant it's a mayors race for god sake.

Gotta spend the money I hope he is blow out of office then I will feel better.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2