Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  9:32:20 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought he only had two kids.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  9:38:21 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally, no one said anything bad about his children. He has two older children from a previous marriage. Now lets get off the children subject. OK
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  9:43:28 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for knowing someone, I'm not caring who is who either, I just know when "HE" signs on with a new name. In the future, I'll work on keeping that information to myself.
Go to Top of Page

JoeBlow

80 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  10:14:23 PM  Show Profile Send JoeBlow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK I piped it down, I said I would and I did, but I'm letting loose here I'm NOT POOP,or WHAT or whoever you think I 'am I've never been on this board before and OH I'm also not BB nor Dav Rav either. So get it thru your thick heads You dont know who I'am and you will never know who I'am,NEVER and if it doesnt matter like you say then give it up then. You can look thru my mispellings and try to draw paralells between me and other posts all day long, but at the end of the day you still have squat. SO go ahead drive yourslef nuts over it.

Sally: as for bringing kids into it WHERE in these most recent posts of BB does it bring KIDS into it? PLease show I cant find it anywhere. And if I read anywhere about kids in relation to BB, ahhh he did run the Rec center and from my recolection kids are what the center is all about, I certainly never saw Gerital being served there, so there goes Sally he oprn mouth and should insert shoe,nuff said.

P.S. I did tone it down in this post, It wasnt easy but I did it.It wont last if this redderick continues his/her.

Joe Blow from Idaho
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  10:26:33 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Below you will find the post I was referring to. It is about his kids and innapropriate.

"Lets see, his oldest daughter, I'm not sure about, his oldest son, don't want to go there, and the younger son, not the youngest, lets just say, when he does succeed in life, which he will, he'll owe it to himself. You know, you sort of remind me of somebody??????????? Can't quite put my finger on it, but very similar remarks. Anyway, I made a half ass positive statement and was trying to keep it at that. I'm not about to be baited by another Lyinda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - Fancy on 05/06/2007 9:17:57 PM "

Sally

Edited by - EverettsPride on 05/06/2007 10:32:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  06:32:03 AM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMFAO IT'S SO OBVIOUS. LOL LOL LOL

Go to Top of Page

Lyinda

8 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  09:01:13 AM  Show Profile Send Lyinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally is your last post for Fancy to review?
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  09:03:42 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes

Sally
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  1:09:46 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Come on Fancy I just took on your identity and you are already talking stupid?

I know everything Fancy
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  1:12:50 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fancy

And yes he did dial it down, as POOP did, LEAK, WHAT, and whoever else he was. Once he starts typing that much, it becomes more obvious who he is, the words he uses the mis-spelling of his words, alot of clues, that give it away. When you already know someone, that's when it's easy to figure out who they are.

And as you can see from my past posts I don't care who anyone is....

I know everything Fancy
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  2:23:25 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, this is getting foolish. Everyone step back and take a breath. No one really cares who anyone else is. No one should be so childish as to be taking on other posters names. This site has always been very adult and informative until very recently. Let us all get back to the way it was. It appears someone is trying to ruin this message board, and if we don't stop, it is going to work.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  2:31:24 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Fancy. above is a fake just like Lyinda

Sally
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  2:35:37 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally, that is exactly what I was getting at. My guess is that most of the new names that are popping up are the same poster.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  2:37:18 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  5:44:56 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This forum doesn't need ( 2 ) Fancy's, that's for sure.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2