Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  9:41:30 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally, notice it is not Lynda, asking, who.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  12:55:56 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know it thanks Massdee. Funny how in the past few days three people have appeared out of nowhere.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

JoeBlow

80 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  02:09:31 AM  Show Profile Send JoeBlow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SALLY, I've said it before and I'll say it again your are a fool. STOP trying to guess who I'am you've been wrong the whole time with every guess, I just think its hillarious to mess with you. I'm Dave Rav and I'm not Bill Bowdridge.

I will tell you this little tid bit about me though, I know an awful lot about message boards and computers. And you can guess who I'am until we have a balanced budget and plenty of money in reserve who will never find out who I'am, The people who started this message board cant even find that out.

So settle yourself down and do yourself a favor stop stressing over who I'am. Or look at it this way, I'm a person with an opinion who is here to express it, and you may not like my method or delivery but I'am anynonimous to you as is everyone else here, if dont like what I say or how I say it then dont read it, I'm not being rude when I say this I'm just being truthful. Hell I dont like some of the stuff you say (especially the way you kiss courts ass-but hey maybe you know him/her personally) but unlike you I can bear to read it, I chuckle and move on nothing more nothing less.

Oh and just to stay on topic here, I did say it was unfortunate about BIll, he is a good father,loves his kids, and the kids down the Rec loved him. Its an unfortunate situation all around, but that does not and will not take away from his devotion to the kids.

Joe Blow from Idaho

Edited by - JoeBlow on 05/06/2007 02:12:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  08:48:13 AM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry if the timing is odd for some reason. I guess I was one of those "lurkers" you all used to joke about and decided that now was the time to jump in.
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  09:29:34 AM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's angry at the world, he's especially angry at the people here in Everett, but he's "NOT" angry at Bill????????????? I knew he was avoiding this section for a reason, and I knew when he finally came in here with Rec Discussions, it would be in defense of Bill. Coincidence??????????? NOT!!!!!!!! That's the arrogant ass alot of us know. Any of you reading this who have ever been involved in sports with him, know "EXACTLY" what I'm talking about.
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  09:36:32 AM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Middle-Man 1 You are a "WELCOME" here. I enjoy your reading, "VERY" level headed. You should consider writing for one of our papers. I think the majority of us all start off as "LURKERS" until we decide to join in. Once again, "WELCOME"
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  10:24:42 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fancy I also noticed the lack of anger over BB. Seems a little strange to me.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  10:59:19 AM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

JoeBlow

80 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  11:21:33 AM  Show Profile Send JoeBlow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO for those that dont know it stands for Laughing my ass off or LOL means laughing out loud. And just so ya know I do it lot when reading this BB.

I think some of you are hilliarious you think you know who I'am. YOU are ABSOLUTLY incorrect in your ASS U mtions. It is so comical. It makes you look like such a moron.

Joe Blow from Idaho
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  1:01:56 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank You for the welcome Fancy. Joe Blow seems to have dialed it down a notch in the most recent posts. Moron would'nt exactly be a term I think appropriate. Perhaps the process twords a completly civil discussion will be a gradual one.
Go to Top of Page

Lyinda

8 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  8:16:25 PM  Show Profile Send Lyinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fancy

There he goes Sally, using one of his favorite words, "MORON". Sally, I'll admit, he is a half ass family man, he genuinely loves his youngest son, and he truly adores his wife. Any one who knows him knows that, it's no secret.

Are you insinuating that he isn't good to his other 3 children?
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  8:46:24 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lets see, his oldest daughter, I'm not sure about, his oldest son, don't want to go there, and the younger son, not the youngest, lets just say, when he does succeed in life, which he will, he'll owe it to himself. You know, you sort of remind me of somebody??????????? Can't quite put my finger on it, but very similar remarks. Anyway, I made a half ass positive statement and was trying to keep it at that. I'm not about to be baited by another Lyinda.

Edited by - Fancy on 05/06/2007 9:17:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  8:51:33 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And yes he did dial it down, as POOP did, LEAK, WHAT, and whoever else he was. Once he starts typing that much, it becomes more obvious who he is, the words he uses the mis-spelling of his words, alot of clues, that give it away. When you already know someone, that's when it's easy to figure out who they are.

Edited by - Fancy on 05/06/2007 9:36:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  9:12:53 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for the word "MORON" Joe used it, that's what I was referring to.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  9:31:03 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just to clarify, I do not care who Joe is. And for whoever wrote about BB's children you are crossing the line as much as Joe is. Please delete your post. We have all agreed not to include children on these boards. The kids have nothing to do with the sins of their father.

Sally
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2