Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  5:38:05 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda
Advanced Member

756 Posts
Posted - 05/03/2007 : 08:31:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I removed nothing. You just keep babbling in the hopes that you can sound intelligent.

OMG....... YOU ARE A LIAR ...... BILL IS A THIEF...........

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER............NOW I GET IT.
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  6:07:37 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FUNNY HOW JOE BLOW FROM IDAHO IS ALL OVER THIS MESSAGE BOARD, BUT NOT HERE IN RECREATION DISCUSSSIONS. A LITTLE STRANGE DON'T YOU THINK. HE'S GOT STRONG OPINION CONCERNING WHAT'S GOING ON HERE IN EVERETT, AND STRONG OPINION TOWARDS SOME PEOPLE HERE IN EVERETT, BUT YET, HE HAS "NO" OPINION REGARDING THE BILL BOWDRIDGE CASE.?????????????????????????????????? LETS SEE....HE APPEARS TO BE A VERY ANGRY PERSON, SOMEONE VENTING, LIKE: POOP, LEAK, WHAT, AND WHAT EVER OTHER NAME HE HAS USED. AND NOW HE HAS TO PAY BACK A FRACTION OF THE MONEY HE STOLE, AND HE'S EXPRESSING HIS ANGER TOWARDS THIS CITY, WHEN IN REALITY, HE SHOULD BE COUNTING HIS BLESSINGS. PEOPLE ARE TALKING AND SAYING HOW THIS SETS NO GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE NEXT WHO CHOOSES TO STEAL CITY MONEY, "STEAL THOUSANDS" PAY BACK A FRACTION OF IT, AND YOUR GOOD TO GO. AVOID "ALL" CRIMINAL CHARGES AND KEEP IT AS A SIMPLE RESIGNATION. HOW SORRY IS THIS CITY.
Go to Top of Page

janeensahoe

24 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  9:40:19 PM  Show Profile Send janeensahoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I KNEW IT!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM. HE NEEDS TO JUST RETIRE AND LIVE OUT HIS GOLDEN YEARS. TAKE UP BINGO OR SOMETHING.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  9:43:05 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, Lynda; I must be obtuse this evening. This is pertinent to the conversation, why?
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  10:54:27 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I still do not get who he or she may be. And Lynda Bill obviously brought some things on himself.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  08:16:01 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously how do you all figure out who each other is? I could care less who anyone is. Just an FYI some people use false names here myself included. I know how things go in this city.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  08:44:44 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just cannot figure out how he knows who you are.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Masterful1

421 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  09:48:33 AM  Show Profile Send Masterful1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
People, it is a sad day when I turn on my computer and lay witness to everything that is being said here. I have been reading these posts and have been disgusted..First of all, I too know Bill very well and consider him a friend. I have stuck up for him and stand by him, as a true friend is supposed to. This has always come across by certain postings that I have made. No one knows who I am, but I have shared some info about myself. I find it downright disgusting that some people just have to keep digging the knife in deeper. The most important question is "WHO gives a rat's a$$ who anyone is?" on this blog.
I have had wonderful repartees with most posters here and I feel I have made some contributions, albeit some tongue in cheek remarks. I really wish we, as a whole, could get back to the business at hand and FINALLY lay this to rest. I feel that some people I consider friends on this blog will agree with what I have said.

Now, let's see who has anything negative to say about this.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  09:51:26 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you totally, Masterful1. The bickering and the baiting is ridiculous.
Go to Top of Page

Masterful1

421 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  10:01:30 AM  Show Profile Send Masterful1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Massdee, I can find solace in the hearts of people like you..
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  7:04:51 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL Your funny, why would that piss me off, it just made me curious, not angry. You told me yourself you have the luxury of "NOT" working and you just get to sit pretty. That's how I know you don't work down the Rec. I have waited a long time for this to be over, and I thought it was once it hit the paper, but you always have to have the last word and say something, so lets let it be over. I am tired of the BS. FYI, My son is way to young for you to have hung around with him. Just thought you might want to know that. Your phone caller was wrong, and that my dear is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  7:41:36 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I echo your sentiments, Masterful1. I've just stopped posting my own distaste at the exchanges posted here because the comments seem to fall on deaf ears.

I will second your motion, along with massdee, to finally lay this business to rest.
Go to Top of Page

JoeBlow

80 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  1:25:16 PM  Show Profile Send JoeBlow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1st lets clear the air on this one, I'am NOT I repeat NOT Bill Bowdridge,so now that I have made that clear Make no mistake from what I know of this man he is by all accounts a good father and despite what took place @ the rec center the kids loved him. Thats it plain and simple. And even what happend down there @ the center was unfortunate I strongly belive it was a misfortune for both sides, the city's youth suffered along with the city and as well as bill.

I'm sad to see him go, and again re-iterate all other issues aside what Bill is is a great family man, and he loved our citys youth and that my friends has equity.

Joe Blow from Idaho
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  4:16:23 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This just proves who you are. And the kids need good role models at the Rec, that is what it is all about.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Lyinda

8 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  8:51:36 PM  Show Profile Send Lyinda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2