Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  4:23:37 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh no not again

Sally
Go to Top of Page

everettlifer

12 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  09:20:49 AM  Show Profile Send everettlifer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey this whole blog solely relies on the opinions of people who read it. Writing stuff you hear is the point or we wouldn't have anything to say. On that note:

I heard that BB was "allowed" to resign when he worked for the city in the cemetary. So that's two city jobs that he couldn't hold on to.

And to clear up the issue about what Ron and Bill worked at the Rec. My source is Ron so this is a fact:

Ron gets paid for 19 1/2 hours. He actually is in the building for about 30. He is 70 yrs old and needs to keep himself busy. At 70 you can earn whatever you want and your social security is not affected. BB on the other hand receives Medical social security (this info is public record as my mom gets medical social security) and can only earn a certain amount so is on the books for 19 1/2 hours that he gets paid for. He also was in the building for more time than he was getting paid, but that was his choice to be there on his own time.

Now I would like to say that the "three blind mice and their sidekick" do not speak out of line in front of the children or parents. It is reprehensible that someone would attack them verbally. If anything Elaine is losing her voice from singing "Wheels on the Bus" twice a day for 12 years. I'm sure if there was a problem with the women they would be spoken to. They are very disheartened by what is going on there. We all know that stress at one's job can affect you personally. No one likes taking "work" home with them, especially when it weighs on the brain.
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  09:39:14 AM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
actual facts on here for once not hear says. i personally have not heard elaine say anything out of line. i did hear that one in the office to the lefts mouth numerous times in front of myself and my boy she is a older lady so it realy took me back to see that come out of a lady
Go to Top of Page

michael

195 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  11:43:00 AM  Show Profile Send michael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so let me ask a question? If Bill Bowdrige was not quilty of anything why pay back the city of everett. After reading all of the input in this why pay back?
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:05:57 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And this does not make him not guilty. People should think of their families in the course of their everyday lives.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:09:11 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry wrong folder

Edited by - EverettsPride on 05/02/2007 1:12:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:23:43 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paying back the money even if it was from the foundation makes it obvious that something went on that should not have gone on. If I was not guilty I would never pay back a dime. I would look forward to my day in court. I would be interested in finding out what the conditions of the repayment were. Did it include probation?

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Obvious

51 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  6:37:59 PM  Show Profile Send Obvious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is obvious he is guilty, and after reading all the post from Lynda concerning this Bowdridge guy, it is obvious she will never admit his guilt.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  7:58:41 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think his paying back the money rather than being arrested proves alot.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  10:26:18 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sally, some out here need things spelled out. Months ago they started the investigation, Tuesday the evidence was presented to Billy and his lawyer,due to the evidence, they (meaning) Billy and his lawyer, agreed to pay back $2600.00 in exchange for "NO" criminal charges being filed. Therefore, no arrest. Don't forget the $1900.00 he turned in when he so called resigned. Also Ron Farnell was not the one who stole the City Money, that's why no charges were filed against him. Bill stole the money, they investigated, and settled for $4500.00 to be paid back. The original $1900.00 and now the $2600.00. There was plenty more, but when you are illegally taking in cash, there is no way to ever get an exact dollar amount. Bill got lucky this time around, he may not be so lucky the next time he decides to live his shady life style, cause let me tell you, the Rec is not the first episode, but lets hope it's the last, for his family's sake.
Go to Top of Page

Fancy

162 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  10:30:04 PM  Show Profile Send Fancy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This needs to end, it's OVER. Let your friend get on with his life without you baiting people to reveal all here on this forum.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  11:27:32 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I know what you mean Fancy, and I will leave it at that.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

soxfan7

35 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  09:06:30 AM  Show Profile Send soxfan7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, you have said that in the past, and you and both Fancy have removed your catfight posts plenty of times, when you probably looked back on and saw how ridiculous this banter was getting.

Just apologize to Fancy that she was correct all along. She had every right to defend herself after you kept insulting her intelligence. You just seem to have this issue where you always have to have the last word.

Time to move on!
Go to Top of Page

iluveverett

2 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  3:48:13 PM  Show Profile Send iluveverett a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I gotta have my say in all of this:

Everyone can figure out that coming to an agreement equals no trial, no jail, but most definitely owning up to some guilt. Who in their right mind "agrees" to pay back money they supposedly didn't steal?

Let's review: (BTW I have reliable sources) If BB and his entourage are reading you know that this stuff is true.

1. $1000 stolen from Men's BB League. Ask anyone that plays in that league and they will tell you that the championship game was for $400. Each week $150 goes into a kitty for the last game. BB put $400 on the table and said this is what you are playing for. A number of guys were like "Where's the rest of the $$?"

2. The trophies for the Everett Basketball Camp were billed to the City of Everett and paid for by the City and the taxpayers money. This camp is not run by the City. The bill was for $1500.

3. A number of businesses came forward to the City and Police stating they paid for their banners in cash. About $2000.

4. Gym rentals and armory rentals for cash is in the thousands. Businesses coming forward with receipts that show cash was used for payment.

5. Basketball Camp is $35 per child with about 110 children signed up. All the items were donated, 110 basketballs donated, t-shirts donated, running suits donated by Universal. Where is all that sign-up $$? I hope it's in the foundation's bank acct ??????

6. And last but not least: How did he pay for that Classic Car??? With city cash---IS THAT WHY IT'S NOW FOR SALE???

Just some things to think about. You can't be convicted after the fact if you plead to a lesser charge. Double jeopardy attaches. At least he's smart enough to do this before the audit of the Rec is released. Now that will be some good reading..
Go to Top of Page

iluveverett

2 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  4:39:55 PM  Show Profile Send iluveverett a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2