Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Lori

96 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  12:27:01 PM  Show Profile Send Lori a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with you Richie I think you need to be from Everett
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  1:31:13 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe former Alderman Ragucci lived in Everett at the time of his appointment. He also served in city government for over twenty years . . . it's not like he's an outsider who has no connection to the city. After all, the Mayor himself asked Ragucci to be part of his transition team.

Go to Top of Page

Fran

250 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  4:54:35 PM  Show Profile Send Fran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John's passion for the youth of this City transcends politics no matter where he may live.
Go to Top of Page

richie

139 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  07:52:18 AM  Show Profile Send richie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumor has it that the investigation by the Recreation Commission was that the report go to the Everett Police Chief. The Everett Police were at the rec center today starting their investigation.
Go to Top of Page

richie

139 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  1:03:37 PM  Show Profile Send richie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess Lynda you don't read what's on the front page of the paper see I see the paper before all of you.. So Rumor as you say or fact.. I would say FACT
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  2:08:30 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, the former recreation department director is lucky to have you as a friend; but I'm afraid it looks like the writing is pretty much on the wall with this one. It's very sad . . . someone who could've done so much good for the youth of the city, and he appears to have let his own greed get in the way.

Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  10:56:26 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, as I said . . . you're a very loyal friend . . .
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  09:03:14 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Linda - for your sake and the sake of the city, I hope you're right. The city doesn't need another black eye. (How many is that, anyway?)
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  10:51:14 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Pup seems to think that if Freddy got off than this Hanlon/FFF supporter will obviously be found not guilty or given a slap on the wrist if found guilty. Or allowed to plead out.

Correct me if I am wrong...A Hanlon supporter appointed to this position after Hanlon's victory?

Another scandal?

None of us can blame any former Mayor's for accusations.....They all do it...even Mr. Hanlon.

Campaign promises? What promises?

The Pup suggests a new motto......

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends........"

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  11:08:59 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, Emile. How about "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

Very generous of Hanlon to allow his appointee to resign rather than firing him; if you recall, when the theft in the Building Department was discovered, the woman was fired, and everyone was calling for her head, as well as the scalps of two department heads.

Hanlon has brought the phrase "they all do it" to new heights, don't you think?
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  11:18:44 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Lynda, there's enough evidence to warrant a criminal investigation. There are thousands of dollars missing. Perhaps your friend will be exonerated; in the meantime, at the very least, he should've been suspended.

But you and I have gone round and round on this; we'll just have to agree to disagree. I will say, once again, that the former director is very lucky to have you as a friend.
Go to Top of Page

Lori

96 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  08:15:58 AM  Show Profile Send Lori a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well Lynda after being interview last week by the EPD. I would say and this is just my opinion there could be a case. Backs of cancel checks don't add up to accounts that they have
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  1:37:29 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You were interviewed by the police Lori?

Sally
Go to Top of Page

everettlifer

12 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  11:29:10 PM  Show Profile Send everettlifer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A bunch of people were interviewed and there was a detective at the Rec all last week going through all the records and files that were there.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  1:20:30 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
any recent updates on the rec issue?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2