Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Rec Center Discussion
 Recreation Center
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  10:51:13 AM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh No Jane... I meant BEAT sorry!
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  11:29:34 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Jane...it is a little interesting that both Home and Lynda show up to manage the "spin" game. The guy's name is already off the city website, so it doesn't quite have the feel of a retirement/illness situation. Don't you think that if he was leaving due to illness, they'd be running fundraisers and the like for him - and announcing it on the city website?
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  12:11:28 PM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Linda
Happy to be here, I think???????
Go to Top of Page

Masterful1

421 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  12:58:31 PM  Show Profile Send Masterful1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Court, I am not here for a spin game. I am here to say that they are only telling the truth. Bill's health is a concern for people who know him. Not enough to start a fundraiser, but enough that he needs rest. I think that it is a travesty that people are out here speaking of him in a bad light.
Go to Top of Page

Masterful1

421 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  1:07:18 PM  Show Profile Send Masterful1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
isn't it amazing that since this all happen with bowridge how many new people posted their names on this blog and lynda comes out of the blue.. who never post before... what does that tell people... bowdridge got caught accept the responsibility and move on in life we all know he is sick and hopefully this will not put him over the edge.. it's not my fault equipment (expensive) was giving away.. it's not my fault an undercover officer posed as a vendor.. it's not my fault money is missing... move on people let the facts come out and speak for themselves and then when it hits the paper we can all come back and discuss it.
Jane,
if an undercover officer did pose as a vendor, why are there no charges? Bowdridge got caught? Doing what? Porbably just his job. I personally have never seen Bill not take responsibility for any and all actions. He says what he does and does what he says. I have been on this blog for a long time and have commented when appropriate.

The only other thing I can say is "there's no place like HOME". Welcome HOME, nice to have you here.
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  3:06:54 PM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Masterful1
People like you make me feel welcome to give my input. Others have much to be desired thought. I am here to stay whether they like it or not soooooooo.
Go to Top of Page

Home

97 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  5:52:39 PM  Show Profile Send Home a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How come Jane isn't giving Fancy a hard time? She too is new. Or is he/she one of Janes friends? Interesting. Things that make you go hummmmmmm
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  6:50:04 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am not one to judge and I will wait for the facts to come out. I do have to say that the people you associate yourself with can be your downfall.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  9:42:07 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, you appeared on the day that Bowdridge resigned and are singing his praises. I am starting to wonder who everyone actually is.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  12:13:05 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, as weird as it sounds it actually is Sally Smith.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Jane

102 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  07:26:01 AM  Show Profile Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
why I don't give fancy a hard time cause when I see bowdrige come on with his screen name and some of his friends I kind of figure who is out here

Moderator ------ Content removed for privacy reasons ---
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  08:14:05 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do you see what screen names sign on?

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  10:37:56 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am not trying to give anyone a hard time. I just think it funny how people are coming out of the woodwork thats all.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Jane

102 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  10:44:11 AM  Show Profile Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it's call your buddy list if you work in the city everyone has a screen name so I can see who is on my buddy list come out here and see their fake names out here but you can add two and two together after they are done posting.. and if anyone saw today's paper it sheds some more light on mr. bowdrige told you undercover vendor was at his side no one whats to believe me
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  10:51:41 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What paper Jane? The advocate? I get the other two delivered but I never get the Advocate. I will have to grab one in Dunkins today.

Sally
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2