Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 State Representative and Senator
 Stat Smith
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  08:20:55 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed, but, at least it will be a start. Hopefully others will follow suit.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  08:30:06 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:12:07 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh he definitely has my vote! That is the best news I have heard in a while.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:32:11 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to see Dave Ragucci run for School Committee from Ward 6. I know it probably wouldn't happen but wouldn't that drive the "corrupt midget" nuts?
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:35:34 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that Freddy has some info that wold stop that from happening if he decided to let it out. Lynda you may know what I am talking about. Issues at the high school?

Sally

Edited by - EverettsPride on 05/18/2007 09:59:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:39:23 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure but, I might know what you are referring to. Did these issues happen outside of the school?

Edited by - Lynda on 05/18/2007 10:07:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  10:41:21 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Both in and out of school.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  10:56:43 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I THINK I know what you are referring to.
I personally like David Ragucci thought he did a great job and think he would do a great job on the School Committee. Could you see it now him and Stat together taking him on? I would buy a ticket for that.
Go to Top of Page

whatsup

33 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  1:11:37 PM  Show Profile Send whatsup a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stat has my vote. I think he's a great guy and he genuinely cares about the people of this city. GO STAT!!!
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  1:47:27 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think they would both do a great job, but Freddy will get nasty and I wonder how low he will go to embarrass Dave. Especially since the issue I am talking about will no longer be a school issue pretty soon.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  8:26:42 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It would be great to see Steve Smith run for school committee. I'm sure he would win a spot easily against this group of incumbents. By the way, anyone know why the advocate is slamming Stat when he tries to hold FFF accountable for his actions? They seem to be behind him when he questions the mayors actions and rightly so. Then they bash him whenever it involves the superintendent. That guy deserves at least as much scrutiny and maybe more. It seems a little inconsistant of the Friday paper. What gives?
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  8:36:28 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The superintendent puts a lot of money into the Advocate; Hanlon doesn't. It's simple mathematics.
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  8:50:00 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess that would be the simple explanation and it makes sense. Mitchell does'nt seem to have any problem calling the Wednesday paper the "Dependant" based on his claims of favoritism twords Hanlon as quid pro quo for funneling ad money in that direction. Seems a bit hippocritical if he is doing the same exact thing in regards to FFF.
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  7:32:07 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Middle-Man 1

It would be great to see Steve Smith run for school committee. I'm sure he would win a spot easily against this group of incumbents. By the way, anyone know why the advocate is slamming Stat when he tries to hold FFF accountable for his actions? They seem to be behind him when he questions the mayors actions and rightly so. Then they bash him whenever it involves the superintendent. That guy deserves at least as much scrutiny and maybe more. It seems a little inconsistant of the Friday paper. What gives?

Forget I said that. Representitve Smith will never get another vote from me. Not even if it's for trash collector. Those that arrogantly take a vote away from me will never be awarded my vote again. Too bad, I did like the guy before he screwed the majority of his constituants today.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  7:41:00 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Middle-Man1 . . . did Smith ever tell you he wouldn't vote against putting the constitutional amendment banning gay marriage on the ballot?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2