Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Everett Football
 School Committee Meeting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  6:51:49 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I give my vote to John Tumblin I think he would do a GREAT Job! Look what he accomplished with the Cell Towers up at the Lafayette School.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:01:34 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One down, many more to go. I'm pretty sure a few months back I heard a rumor that FFF was going to retire. I haven't heard a word since, oh well, just wishful thinking. One can only hope, but then again we the taxpayers will have to pay his pension. We are screwed no mater what.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  11:09:08 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anything good happen on the School Committee meeting tonight? Did Juliano ask to go into Executive Session again?

Sorry about all the posts just trying to clean it up a bit.

Edited by - massdee on 05/07/2007 11:29:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  3:04:20 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did watch part of the meeting not all and I did see executive session on channel 16 but I turned the station and when I got back to it they were talking about longer school days starting next year 7:30-3:45 which I believe they took a vote or they were sending it to committee and making the new high school along with the streets in-between safty zones. I just hope they have no problems up there but, we all know they will, at least, broadway will be quite come this time next year.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  3:33:34 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read on the other blog that Mr Guliano was the one that put the Executive Session item on their agenda. He was unable to attend the meeting Monday night and asked for them to lay it on the table until next meeting. They took a vote and went into Exec. Session without MR, Guliano.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  5:29:06 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah so know at their next meeting they can say the went into exec. session SNEAKS THEY ARE ALL SNEAKY IN THIS CITY
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  11:00:55 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it is very disturbing, all the stuff these guys get away with.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  11:09:09 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's really a shame people have not shown an interest to run for School Committee. If this bunch remains, nothing will change.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  11:52:26 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cathyk
I just hope they have no problems up there but, we all know they will, at least, broadway will be quite come this time next year.

Lets hope so cathyk I will be very surprised if it is even open next year at this time. What a mess this city has become..

Edited by - Lynda on 05/17/2007 12:41:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  11:20:35 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am grateful that John Tumblin played a role in having the cell towers removed from the Lafayette school. I just wanted you to know there were lots of parents who made their opinions of the cell towers known to the staff at Lafayette. Tumblin was the only one who was either unaware or did not care about the wrath of FFF. I often wonder what his experiences with FFF have been after the towers were exposed. Many parents were too afraid to approach FFF. Because any of us who already had know how he goes on a rampage and hangs up the phone if you disagree with him.

Sally

Edited by - EverettsPride on 05/17/2007 11:21:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  11:36:42 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is John Tumblin going to run for school committee? If so, what ward would that be?
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  08:09:28 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wish he would but, unfortunately , word has it, he isn't. :(
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:15:02 AM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, I wish I could get lots of people to run for school committee. Can you imagine them scrambling! But I am sure as soon as Steve Smith announces his intentions Freddy will have full page ads for some teachers husband or wife. Remember Mr. Ruiz's wife running last time. Maybe Nuzzo will run for Freddy.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:24:55 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard through the grapevine, just rumor and no names, that after Smith announces there will be several more people taking out papers for School Committee. I hope this rumor is true.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  09:29:07 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All we can do is pray.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2