Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 Clean Streets-Clean City
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  06:31:45 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's marking the sewers for the stuff they use to kill mosquito larvae.
Go to Top of Page

Fran

250 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  12:14:09 PM  Show Profile Send Fran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

scamore

105 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  07:04:29 AM  Show Profile Send scamore a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pay Parking Fine

PayParkingFine,com is wholly owned by Datamatix, Inc. and is provided for the convenience of the parking violators of our clients.

PayParkingFine.com accepts payments for unpaid parking tickets via Visa, Master Card, Discover or check.

Payments will be posted and “marked” tickets will be released as soon as funds are available. Please note that
if a release is needed immediately you must pay in cash at the parking clerks office.

Date Pay Your Parking Fine
Step 1 - Enter your Vehicle Registration Number and contact details
Registration No.
Name First Last
Address
City
State Select Value MA NH VT CT RI
Zip
Billing Email

125 Walnut Street Suite 115
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472

Phone (617) 924-5555
Fax (617) 924-7923

YOU CAN NOW PAY YOUR PARKING TICKETS ON LINE CITY OF EVERETT WEB SITE AND FOLLOW THE LINK
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2008 :  2:13:48 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are now heading towards the end of June, while our streets seem cleaner, a great number of the pot holes have not been addressed.
Go to Top of Page

Swanst

4 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2008 :  06:34:30 AM  Show Profile Send Swanst a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I was walking thru Everett Sq. and also by Walgreens, the liter on the street was disgusting. I have never seen it this dirty.
Take a walk and look, disgusting.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  12:23:12 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was driving home last night and I came down Sycamore Street, to avoid the light in Glendale Square, I could not believe the amount of filth and litter that is down in that area, Ferry Street wasn't any better. So much for clean streets.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  12:33:38 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GTA is no longer doing it.

They should not have done it in the first place, emergency only. I still would like to see the bid for that.

The cities sweepers did my street last week and I don't think they put the broom down far enough. They went over the sewer and the sweeper never swept up the debris. It was still there blocking the sewer.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  6:19:16 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today is my street sweeping day. The police came by this morning telling people not to park on the even side of the street. I saw a car get towed, and the sweeper never came by.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  11:37:18 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On my street, the police came by twice today, once around 8 AM and once again around 9:00-9:15. Everybody had moved by then on their own. The sweeper never showed up until around noon time. I'm assuming mechanical problems. Not a great situation but at least it is better than two weeks ago when we never got swept. One of my neighbors submitted a complaint about that thru the city web site and never heard anything about it other than an automated e-mail response from the system. It's was kind of funny too because it had Anthony Ranieri's name on it. Too bad his position in City Services was eliminated at the end of FY 2008. I wonder if he realizes that the city is still using his name like that?

Edited by - tetris on 11/10/2008 11:39:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

italianmoe

32 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  1:21:27 PM  Show Profile Send italianmoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anthony Ranieri still works for City Services. He was never let go
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  1:23:20 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't beleive that to be the information we received, unless he was re-hired.
Go to Top of Page

italianmoe

32 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  1:26:17 PM  Show Profile Send italianmoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He never missed a day. They kept him on
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  1:34:10 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wasn't his position removed from the budget? If that is true, how are we paying him?
Go to Top of Page

italianmoe

32 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  1:37:54 PM  Show Profile Send italianmoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, probably the same way they are keeping the personnel director on,his position was written out of the budget also, but he is still there.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  2:38:54 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought that the mayor wanted all constiuent issues handled thru his office? If so, what's Ranieri doing?

From what I heard last night then, it's not a stretch to assume that Barry Doyle will be back on the payroll too even though his position was eliminated from the budget also. These issues will have to be addressed by the administration at some point, i.e., when the money in the line items dry up later in the fiscal year.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2