Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 Finance Report
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  09:15:19 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if there is anywhere online where we can view local candidate's campaign finance reports?

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  11:12:56 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the Mass.Gov website, under the Secretary of State's section, you can get finance reports for those running for state office, i.e., state reps and state senators
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  10:20:58 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I have looked at that but that is not quite what I am looking for. What I am looking for are the Campaign Finance reports from last years Mayoral race, John Hanlon, Joseph McGonagle and Carlo DeMaria. Does anyone know if these documents can be found online?
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  11:59:13 AM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably not...Couldn't find them on the city website...You might want to contact the city clerk to be certain.
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  12:00:28 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just spoke with the Office of Campaign and Political Finance (OPCF)and was told that the information on finance reports is available from the Elections Office in each city. I think in Everett it is available through the Registrar of Voters, but not sure. You can check with the City Clerk's office to find out where you can obtain the information. It is public record, so it is available for review. I hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  12:26:23 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, again. I will email the city clerk's office on Monday, since City Hall is already closed for the day. I will ask if this information could be made available online.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2