Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 Community
 Negative/Positive Postings
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  5:40:29 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lisa

is that negative and positive postings or are you another stan and let us down again

I just moved this here from another thread as it is better suited on its own. In any case, as Lisa pointed out, I did not really define my position on whether I will allow an open discussion with both negative and positive postings up until now. So, I will say here unequivocally, I absolutely have NO political agenda and if anyone wants to post something negative or positive about someone, they can do so here. However, let us try and be civil. This is a small community and slanderous attacks or insults can be hurtful, but I am depending on your own judgement to decide what you choose to post. It is simply a matter of free speech.

That being said, this city is divided in two when it comes to politics and clearly there is animosity present. Despite this, I wouldn't want to block off one side of the story because it is too important for me as an Everett resident to hear both sides of these issues to make informed choices.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am an average resident of Everett who would like to see more communication about anything and everything to do with Everett

WICKED PISSA

115 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  7:02:04 PM  Show Profile Send WICKED PISSA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks again Mike - like i said before.
Go to Top of Page

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  7:05:11 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WICKED PISSA

thanks again Mike - like i said before.

You're very welcome. It is a good feeling to know I can make a difference in the community. Please tell your friends and if you have any ideas on how I can get the word out about the forum, please let me know.

And Thanks for posting!

I am an average resident of Everett who would like to see more communication about anything and everything to do with Everett
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2005 :  09:29:14 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Michael,

Thank you for setting up this site. I think it's a great idea, particularly given that "Stan" will be ceasing operations. People need a mechanism to participate, and Stan only had one goal - getting Ragucci out of office. I wish Stan had felt so strongly about our indicted superintendent and the bid rigging that went on...but then, the superintedent was working for Hanlon's election anyway - so I am not surprised.

There will be many issues that affect this city, and I think this board will provide us with the opportunity to speak out. I plan to be a regular.

Good Job, Michael!

Jean Anderson
Go to Top of Page

justthfcts

72 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2005 :  1:15:50 PM  Show Profile Send justthfcts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent, it is good to see we have not lost the forum that we have had for the last nine months or so. The result last Tuesday was the first step now there is much more to be done.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2005 :  11:21:02 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We will see if Mr. Hanlon maintains his commitment to his campaign promises.

I still think that Johnny Mac is pulling the strings.

Still no comments from Mr. Mayor Elect Hanlon regarding our indicted school superintendant.

Hmmmmmmmm......

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  07:27:11 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's an article in the Herald today about Fred's influence in John Hanlon's race. Very interesting.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  08:33:24 AM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice picture of Dave in the paper. And he's absolutely right.

Funny that neither Hanlon or Freddie would talk to the reporter........

Hanlon's hiding already. Didn't take long to start showing his colors.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

justthfcts

72 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  10:17:37 PM  Show Profile Send justthfcts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i do believe that David was absoulutely right that the taxes increasing 68% in the last three years and 28% in this year alone, was the main reason for him not being re-elected. However i dont think the Forestiere thing was as big a factor in the minds of the voters that he is making it out to be, it is a shame that there were not more ant-Fred candidates to run for School Committe, but make no doubt about it, his day will come and it will come sooner rather than later. I believe that he will be facing more indictments from Tom Reily based on what was in the audit and than those weasels on the school committe will have no choice but to act.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  11:10:31 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They still won't act unless FFF tells them he's ready to retire.

Even if he's indicted of more crimes, I am comvinced that the school committee will try to reinstate his pension.

Because of course, he will lose his pension if convicted.

The property evaluations were mandated by the state, that's what raised the taxes. It's tough on me too, but I realize that David had nothing to do with the increase.

Oh well....

Wait until the assessments are evaluated at 100% this year. How will Hanlon handle that. Can't blame Dave for that one. Of course he will try.

Will he use the stabilization find to pay down the taxes? Probably. Bad news bears for the rest of us. Fund will be bankrupt and our bond ratings will be in the toilet.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Masterful1

421 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  09:29:06 AM  Show Profile Send Masterful1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, does anyone believe that Hanlon will now say something about Fred? Will John start saying he had zero help from Fredster?
Go to Top of Page

lizbeth

184 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  10:15:07 AM  Show Profile Send lizbeth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He can say it, but will anyone buy it? Foresteire was at his victory party. John Cook Dowd was on his campaign finance reports. Does anyone really believe that FFF didn't play a role in running Hanlon's campaign? Good luck, people, because it's gonna be time for John to pay the piper. That's a pretty big price tag to pay down.
Go to Top of Page

WICKED PISSA

115 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  12:48:12 PM  Show Profile Send WICKED PISSA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going after Fred and anyone that protects him. It's as simple as that.
I now know how to be a ruthless monster. I learned, after all, from Fred.

Edited by - WICKED PISSA on 11/14/2005 12:49:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  7:56:14 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John will not discuss Freddie......He will let the matter die.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  8:37:39 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John will have to discuss Fred when he's prosecuted. Then he can explain why he had John Dowd, Freddy's PR guy on his payroll.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  9:49:54 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He will say that it was an unfortunate lapse of responsibility, or something similar.

If freddie is found guilty, then Hanlon can throw him under the bus.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2