Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 Community
 Negative/Positive Postings
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

lisa

143 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  3:13:02 PM  Show Profile Send lisa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
try to get an elect official now
Go to Top of Page

lizbeth

184 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  3:17:49 PM  Show Profile Send lizbeth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not that difficult. Most of them have email and they all have telephones, and you can always corner them up at City Hall on a Monday night. You should also approach our Mayor elect. If he's so bent on keeping the promise to which Emile refers, he's going to have to hear from people.
Go to Top of Page

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  9:33:02 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jane

has anyone seen the red lettering on the yellow building down in the square. I feel like I am in Brazil now.

Gee, I thought the Cancun Ristaurante served Mexican food...

also, I think its the same place that used to be next door to Dunkin Donuts up the street.

I am an average resident of Everett who would like to see more communication about anything and everything to do with Everett
Go to Top of Page

WICKED PISSA

115 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  09:56:56 AM  Show Profile Send WICKED PISSA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On that thread, does anyone know what is being put in the old aversa fuel building on Ferry? They are putting a ton of work into it, and I haven't followed any meetings or heard of any word of what they are going to be when they open.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  2:12:37 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no city ordinance regarding painting or naming of businesses or buildings. There is an ordinance regarding signs overhanging public property.

My posted comments were specifically directed towards the resolution that Mr. Hanlon seems to suggest in his campaign comments.

Aversa is building a coffee/ sandwich shop. Building Department, Health Department, and Licensing Department should have more information on it.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Billyp

1 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  11:44:35 AM  Show Profile Send Billyp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by justthfcts

Well i do believe that David was absoulutely right that the taxes increasing 68% in the last three years and 28% in this year alone, was the main reason for him not being re-elected. However i dont think the Forestiere thing was as big a factor in the minds of the voters that he is making it out to be, it is a shame that there were not more ant-Fred candidates to run for School Committe, but make no doubt about it, his day will come and it will come sooner rather than later. I believe that he will be facing more indictments from Tom Reily based on what was in the audit and than those weasels on the school committe will have no choice but to act.

Go to Top of Page

bigreddog406

8 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  10:39:18 PM  Show Profile Send bigreddog406 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you kidding me wondering whether John Hanlon will stand up to FFF??? FFF has JFH wrapped around his little finger and JFH and his entourage will fade into the sunset and be chuckled about for years. Seriously..............
Go to Top of Page

Lori

96 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  1:35:38 PM  Show Profile Send Lori a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well now that the trial of the century is behind us
what else will be next
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2