Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 General Discussion
 Mike Marchese stop sniffing (out) Pit Bulls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Pitbull

4 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  2:13:56 PM  Show Profile Send The Pitbull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you have anything better to do then chase pit bull dogs in Everett. I guess you have a thing for pit bull dogs I read in the Independent this week. I did post the lower article a bit time ago and hope you read this. For this reason I would never vote for you and hope there are others who would like to get you off the Everett payroll. You remind me of BARNEY FRANK you do nothing but pick on petty things. Why don't you find something meaningful and give the people there money's worth. Please get off the doggie syrup and do some good for the people of Everett. Stay out of those Bars in Everett Square where you have been seen lately

Again I hope you will be booted out of office like Barney Frank will be in a couple of weeks

ruff ruff ruff ruff!

The Everett Independent

Editor in chief Cary Schuman are you friends with Alderman Michael K. Marchese? It seems that both of you have convicted Pit Bull dogs in Everett before you even get to know them. Not all Pit bull dogs are vicious but their owners are. They are the vicious ones, they should be banned from Everett as you and Mike should for your viciousness opinion on the Pit bulls. I know of many Pit bull dogs in Everett and are the most friendliest dogs. You state that Beagles, Lab's, and German Shepards are not vicious. Well what about an attack Shepard dog trained to attack! He was trained by someone. Well the same with the owner of a pit bull he was trained to be vicious by its owner. The thing about a pitbull is they are very strong so if trained the wrong way you have your hands full even its owner. I'm sure in a court of law the city of Everett would lose a class action suit in regards to banning vicious dogs.
I have a dog that lives behind me and constantly bark 24/7 when out side. He sounds very vicious when he is barking and growling. Would you ban this dog. He is a poodle and I have called the police and the dog officer over 20 times in the 3 years these people have lived there with the dog. To this day the dog is still viciously barking. Why don't you ban dogs that bark or write an article about barking dogs in Everett and how the city will do nothing, I even went to the Mayors Office and still barking. So the Everett police, the Dog officer and the mayor's office have done nothing but you write about vicious dogs and the way I read your article because of the 76 year old person was bit by the pit bull you want to ban them. If you look at all the cases or the owner you mentioned in Lynn do a check on the owner and find out how the dog was raised you will find it was raised with intent to be an attack dog/fighter. The Lynn owner of the Pit tried to hide, most likely the dog was trained not to be a family dog but a fighter. Maybe you and Mike and all the vicious owners of pit bulls should be banned from the city of Everett and the City will be a better place to live. If you ever want to meet one of the nicest most loving pit bull dogs let me know I would be glad to prove to you that not all pit bulls are mean.
I hope someone will bring this to your attention. Sorry for the harsh words but I take your conviction of pit bulls in your article harsh and I'm sure you honor freedom of the press and speech. I know my article will not sway anyone who already has condemned pit bulls but lets clean up all the dog problems in Everett not the ones that just stick out lets clean up the ones that barkout all day long when left alone.It's known as vicious torture. Some people in all towns just get a dog to just have one and do not take care of them. Lets get a barking ordinance in Everett an enforce it if there is not one get one !!!!!!!!!.
I am not a Pit bull owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruff ruff ruff ruff
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2