Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 General Discussion
 everetttaxpayer@gmail.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  4:56:05 PM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who ever the H??? you are go suck an egg and stop spamming people in Everett. I have already sent your everetttaxpayer@gmail.com to Comcast and you have been added to my spam list in Comcast so go suck an egg. Use the public papers if you have a problem. And I'm sure you would never own up to this would you with you name, address, and phone # fat chance. Again this city sucks big time and if some politician is behind this again suck a big egg. Use some other form of forum do not spam the very same people you are trying to reach.

I DESPISE SPAM AND NOW I DESPISE YOU

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  10:06:22 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is this all about?
Go to Top of Page

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is what someone sent as spam to comcast
Do the Everett Public Schools spend your tax dollars wisely?

WHO BELONGS TO THE everetttaxpayer@gmail.com

The photos we see in the local Everett newspapers cost our taxpayers thousands of dollars every week. Hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last two years. In these very challenging fiscal times, is this the manner in which we should be spending the tax dollars we receive to educate our children?

In the past two years the Everett Public Schools have spent $229, 571.00 dollars on advertising, usually photos, in the local papers.

Over the same period of time:

Malden Public Schools have spent $840.00 dollars

Saugus Public Schools have spent $2158.00 dollars.

Revere Public Schools have spent $5892.00 dollars.

As you can see most communities spend their education dollars on education.

Edited by - THE DJ on 12/18/2010 08:24:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  4:39:53 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of people got that. Just watch the school committee meeting and figure it out.
Go to Top of Page

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  5:00:48 PM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So as I read your lips

It is someone on the school committee spamming Comcast and the people of Everett well that is interesting. I'm going to make a few calls and see. I already sent a complaint to Comcast and am waiting for a reply. If i can get a positive answer Comcast can block that email permanently. But all can block through Comcast email filters easy to do. I try to keep my email spam free and these rump swabs do this. I hope other Everett Comcast customers found this spam offensive from possible Everett officials.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  5:13:16 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then for clarification...I've heard people received this e-mail. Maybe it was sent to voter lists, who knows. It was sent anonymously, but like I said, if you watched this weeks school committee meeting, it's not that hard to figure out where it came from.
Go to Top of Page

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  5:18:52 PM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I usually don't watch but i will try to catch a rerun of the meeting when its on local cable again.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

charm

264 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  10:05:59 PM  Show Profile Send charm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I watch it it's the former rep spaming everyone
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  10:28:55 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Former?
Go to Top of Page

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  10:51:50 PM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Former who???????????????????????????
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2010 :  11:11:52 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I doubt that it is Stat Smith; more likely a Smith supporter or an FFF hater. It's a sure bet you won't find any newspaper coverage of this info.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2010 :  08:54:02 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very possibly it's a Smith supporter but this same type of unsigned "advertising" was mailed out in cards during the school committee election, and if I remember correctly, came from one of his properties. I was told it's illegal to send "mass spam" either through postal mail or e-mail, and if it's political, you must sign your name.
Go to Top of Page

THE DJ

24 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2010 :  10:24:46 AM  Show Profile Send THE DJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't care about the content but do care about the spam. If you can read for the future if they get away with this spam email I'm sure many more will follow. Just like marketing calling. If everyone does not approve of this just chime in with your answer and please send Comcast an email letting them know about the spam from everetttaxpayer@gmail.com. How do we know for sure the info they got and posted is true. There is one member of the school committee I would like to see hang and it's FFF.
Where does he get off spending all this money and getting all the money to run the school system, he needs to go and so does the school budget and the many assistant head masters at the High school I'm sure there are many positions that can be cut and many area's of other interest that can be done away with. I'm tired and pissed the School department has gotten away with their high end budget and bull**** since the crook FFF has been there. I have dealt with FFF many times at the high school and he is a rump swab as Howey Carr calls all officials/politicians crooks.

My advice is do not give out your email address or Telephone # it is not a form of Identification but if you want to be exploited with spam and calls feel free.

I hope this link will work just watch this about the new credit card scams.
You must be logged in to see this link.

I do hope some of the crooked school committee members read this forum and have a miserable Holiday.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2