Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 General Discussion
 parking across your own driveway on the street
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Pitbull

4 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  11:15:55 AM  Show Profile Send The Pitbull a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a Ma./Everett law pertaining to parking on the street across your own driveway blocking it. I have a neighbor that parks across his own driveway on the street. The back of his car is within a foot or less of my driveway and when I back out with my truck I have a hard problem. I cant make the swing and have to back into the snowbank across the street. I have to back and forth about 3-4 times before I can clear his car. I now have a plow and its almost impossible to do this. I have had words many times over the years about this with him and he gives 2 ****s about this.
I called the Everett parking office and they told me it's against the law to park and block your own driveway. They told me they would leave a note for the night parking officers and nothing yet. I called again Tuesday this week and was told they would leave another note and this morning nothing on the car as I left for work.
Has anyone have this problem in Everett or other local towns? Is there a city law, Ma. Law prohibiting you from parking across your own driveway on city streets and hindering a neighbors driveway from him/her getting in and out of his own driveway?

thanks

card

117 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2011 :  1:14:44 PM  Show Profile Send card a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes, there was a woman who posted out here last year who got tickets everyday from the meter maids, you cannot block your own driveway.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2