Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 City Hall
 9/11 Fountain
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

charm

264 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  11:17:51 AM  Show Profile Send charm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I drove by this morning and there is no way in heck that is going to be ready for 911, it might be ready for the homeless people
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  8:25:41 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I drove by this evening & the only way they'll be done is if none of them sleep tonight!
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  8:43:34 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just got in & didn't come through the square. Did they finish the bird bath & have a ceremony tonight?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  10:33:15 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't around tonight. I would like to know also.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  09:57:39 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to go but just could not.

If it was just to honor the victims, I would have. I knew the whole event would have been the Carlo show.....and how HE and HIS administration (which he constantly boasts about) are responsible for this fountain. Just for the record, there was a 9-11 memorial at the Parlin library. The fountain did not have to be this lavish fountain, with only people's names attached to it that could afford money. Also, I inquired about the Trentini Foundation and they are broke. I think a scholarship fund in honor of the two Everett victims that were both teachers would have been sufficient.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2