Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 General Discussion
 School Registration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  11:40:01 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else think it's disgusting that the school registration notification in today's paper is in FIVE languages?!?

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  12:00:28 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree…vehemently.

All immigrants should learn to speak and write English before becoming a citizen. That’s how it was for my grandparents, and have no idea when that changed. This country has literally become the Tower of Babel.

As for the schools, shame on them if they are not held more accountable for their actions. If they are following state guidelines, then it’s another Deval failure.

Students should have to meet a certain criteria (i.e. speak SOME English) before entering our schools. Off topic….but they should have to prove vaccination records IN THIS COUNTRY and not allowed in our schools if they are unvaccinated. If anyone from the school department claims that statement is wrong, then they are wrong. I have three children in the school system and have not been asked for medical records in years. It’s time to start safeguarding our own and stop spending so much money to appease people when half are not even legal residents!
Go to Top of Page

charm

264 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  12:36:59 PM  Show Profile Send charm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do, but then again we had a woman walking naked in the city yesterday, it's the new everett,new school program
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2