Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 General Discussion
 MassBadge/Zion Church
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thiscitystinks

12 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2012 :  11:09:20 AM  Show Profile Send thiscitystinks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone received a robo call for Carlo and Stacey Thanksgiving Dinner at the Connolly Center for last night, I just want to set the record straight

It was held by MassBadge and the Zion Church not the Mayor and his wife, I am very upset that the Mayor is trying to take credit for this event.

Shame on the DeMaria Family

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2012 :  3:03:25 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also came in an email. See below.

Stacy and I would like to invite you to the 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Community Dinner on Wednesday, November 21, 2012, from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. at the Edward G. Connolly Center at 90 Chelsea Street hosted by Mayor DeMaria, Mass Badge and Zion Church.

Hope to see you there!

Carlo
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2012 :  8:14:15 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the reverse 911 call from the mayor was arrogant. There was also an ulterior motive to mention “Stacy” (who has nothing to do with it) and he NEVER mentioned MassBadge or Zion Church.

He said “Stacy and I” on the call. Quite discourteous to MassBadge and the Church.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2