Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Administration
 Forum Announcements
 Still good people left in Everett
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Paul

158 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  9:38:40 PM  Show Profile Send Paul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Joey,I don't think there are 35,000 registered voters in Everett--the population is a little more than that according to the latest data which is wrong.

The Pop Warner football practices start down Glendale Park this Tuesdaqy night and it is clear that these gang bangers are living across the street from the park and frequenting the park at night,some real oversight is going to be needed down there with all the boys and girls that will be in the park
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  10:43:48 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is what I am afraid of. I am really worrid for the kids at Glendale with the Huskies. Hopefully there will be a police presence.

There was some sort of celebration today at the Lafayette Park. Did they move that public safety get together from Glendale to Lafayette or is that on a different day?

Sally
Go to Top of Page

louie

188 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  07:34:27 AM  Show Profile Send louie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for the police- I will blame them when they don't come when they're called. It's been a chronic problem, with the police blaming 911 and 911 blaming Julie Schurko (who's not in charge any more) and everybody else. what happens is that people get tired of calling and then give up.

I took your post eye and if I remember correctly isn't the fire dept. in charge of 911 don't we have a fireman down there? Gee, I somehow remember the fire chief saying that at the budget hearing.
Go to Top of Page

louie

188 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  07:56:07 AM  Show Profile Send louie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey found out yesterday that GTA and Ralph Sacramone bought 3D's maybe we can have nice Italian Food in there or will it be a headquarters for Ragucci? I also heard that the sheriffs dept. seize it on Friday for non payment of meals tax from the former owner how sad.
Go to Top of Page

Fran

250 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  08:33:46 AM  Show Profile Send Fran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would make sense for Ralph's background was in the food industry. He used to do the catering at the Knights of Columbus and I think he worked for Au Bon Pain
Go to Top of Page

Joey

39 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  4:59:49 PM  Show Profile Send Joey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya I bet 2 to one he'll do good!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2