Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Administration
 Forum Announcements
 Welcome to the Everett Average Citizen Forum!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  7:42:13 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[Edited on November 15th, 2005 at 11:24PM]

I would like to welcome everyone to the Everett Average Citizen forum.

This forum was originally put into place after the November 2005 election for mayor and has the mission to encourage discussion on any and all issues facing the Everett community.

My name is Michael Bilica and I am a registered voter in Everett. See my blog by going to zoom76.blogspot.com above to find out more about me. I have decided to host this forum after seeing that another major avenue for online discussion was being terminated, and having just discovered the online Everett community, I felt I could best serve my community by hosting this forum.

Here is what this forum is:

This forum is open to anyone.

It is here to help improve the political process and share information.

This forum is here permanently.

It is a channel for everyone in the community to express their right of free speech without fear of being cut off or banned for political orientation.

This is a place where rumors and facts will both fuel debate, but hopefully facts will prevail in the end.

Here is what this forum is not:

This forum is not a sounding board for your humble host to drive his own political agenda.

This is not a place to issue slanderous or personal attacks or threats against other members or anyone else.

So far, what you read above is what I envision this forum will be. It is up to all of us to "keep the bar high" as ultimately this forum is a reflection of the members using it. Therefore, I will adjust the forums and possibly the mission of the board if that's the direction I see it moving in. But I will never shut it down or limit members' access to this community.

I am always open to comments, please email me at mikebilica@gmail.com

Also, you can always call me out on the board!

I am an average resident of Everett who would like to see more communication about anything and everything to do with Everett

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  1:50:28 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I doubled the private mesage inbox limit to 40 to allow for extended discussion about a lingering issue or two. However, delete them when you don't need them anymore.

Thank you

I am an average resident of Everett who would like to see more communication about anything and everything to do with Everett
Go to Top of Page

Lori

96 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  5:50:52 PM  Show Profile Send Lori a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WARD 1 TOWN MEETING

Whittier School Cafeteria
Wednesday September 27 7:00 PM

Meet with Mayor Hanlon and your Ward Representatives.
Let’s talk about YOUR hopes and concerns for Ward One

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2