Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 News Articles
 Steve Smith
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  2:55:44 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Sally

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  3:32:10 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sally, that is a great article.
I hope he runs for the Mayors seat.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  5:03:09 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm . . . the status of being State Rep vs. running for Mayor to clean up the mess that Hanlon has made. Which one do you suppose he'll choose.

Hanlon's greatest asset right now is that he's made such a horrible mess of things, no one in their right mind is going to want to be the one to step in and be stuck with trying to fix it.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  7:44:39 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are very glad that Steve has done well. He is a hard worker and he was almost tanked by FFF's faithful minions during the election. He was trying to bring the truth to the surface. Ah well.

Hoorah for Steve...he has done well.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  9:01:56 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully he would want to do what he can to HELP US! LOL
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  9:36:15 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, Just speak to hime personally and indicate your concerns. I'm sure he will do whatever he can to help.

Don't forget Hanlons and Freds minions are the people who tried to sandbag him. He will help those who supported him. And I do not mean necessarily by giving out jobs.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  9:59:39 PM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Emile & Lynda . . . just taking a little break from the Christmas preparation.

I believe that Smith will work with all parties necessary to bring to all the benefits to Everett that he can, and that probably means working with those who tried to bring down his candidacy in such a vicious way as his detractors did this year. He's in the driver's seat right now, but he also realizes, I'm sure, that he has to get re-elected in two years in order to be truly effective -- right now, it's all about making friends.

Now, the bigger question is, are his detractors big enough people to be able to put aside their differences and work to gain what is best for the city? These are people driven by hate, and that's a powerful emotion to set aside. Time will tell, I guess.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  08:08:22 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice article, thanks for posting the link.

Stephen is an honest, hardworking guy who'll do a great job for all the people he represents.
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  3:38:26 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Citizen, We hope your holiday preparations are going well. Little time left. We are fully involved as well.

It is the nature of State representative Smith's detractors to continue a vindictive and hateful campaign against him. They will try to make Steve look bad at any opportunity. They are powerful and formidable.

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2