Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 News Articles
 Helicopter
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  2:20:46 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a helicopter circling, it looks like the Everett Square area from my house. Anyone know what's going on?

Edited by - massdee on 05/01/2007 2:21:33 PM

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  2:39:15 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe it is hovering above the high school. I heard there may have been an arrest there today. I have no further information.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  2:43:40 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am hearing on the scanner that there is some sort of a parade near Chelsea street? I wonder if it is a group of irate citizens LOL

Sally
Go to Top of Page

short timer

42 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  3:03:51 PM  Show Profile Send short timer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No it seemed to be some kind of workers right group, nothing to do with the City and they were gathered in front of the IC churh across from ****ty Hall
Go to Top of Page

scamore

105 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  3:24:18 PM  Show Profile Send scamore a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no it was a parade that the immigrants were marching to make them legal give me a break. God bless everett only here we get the weirdos it was arrainged by the I.C. Church
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  3:11:29 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a BIG difference between "immigrants" and "illegal immigrants" immigrants are welcome with open arms, it is the illegals that I have a issue with. They should have had the swat team waiting for them at the end of their marching journey.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  4:07:29 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lynda, I think a SWAT team would be a little harsh. LOL I would not have minded one bit if INS was there waiting for them and deported them back to whatever country they came from "ILLEGALLY."
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  5:37:52 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am with Lynda on this one LOL
I wish I had known about the parade. I would have shown up with my sign "Welcome to the USA, if you swam here or scaled a wall to get in, GO HOME!!!!

Sally
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2