Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 News Articles
 Illegal Handicap Cards
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  2:31:09 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fancy

Sorry, I too just had to jump in here. Bill Bowdridge has a handicap placard for his heart condition, wonder why he's not walking more. He's capable of doing so much, with the opening of his new bar and all, why is he still taking advantage of the HP? Oh that's right, I forgot, he's Lynda's friend, he's excused.

Actually Ms Fancy pants I HAVE given him a hard time about that placket MANY, MANY Times. So when you don't know about something LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Edited by - Lynda on 08/20/2007 5:20:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  5:19:48 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I drop her at the curb because there is usually not enough room between cars to get out the wheelchair and the oxygen tank. It is easier to do it curbside and go park the van.

Sally
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  10:01:19 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

OH, BUT I DO KNOW (ABOUT SOMETHING).........CAUSE HE STILL HAS THE HP, AND THAT'S WHY I COMMENTED. YOU (LYNDA) SHOULD NOT INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF DISCUSSIONS WITH "OTHER'S" WHEN YOUR OWN "FRIENDS" ARE INVOLVED WITH ABUSING THE SAME SUBJECT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOME ONE WILL SNEAK UP ON HERE AND CONFRONT YOU! lol....... lol.......... lol.

Fancy what the h*ll are you talking about? I told you I know he has it and I also told you I don't like it and that I have made him aware of the fact that I don't like it. So please tell... Confront me on what??????????? no need to sneak.
Go to Top of Page

Head

111 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  09:04:47 AM  Show Profile Send Head a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what is this fancy person trying to say there was no mention in any of the posts that lynda was denying or condemning the use of this hp plack by the bar owner.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  09:34:09 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Head but, she doesn't know what she is talking about more than half the time. She goes away after a while.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  9:28:51 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Easy Fancy I think you let out a little pee with that little laughing spree.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  08:33:34 AM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would you two please give it a rest.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  08:52:12 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm sure you could see your doctor and have him fix "YOUR" problem.

You my dear are my problem.
With that said YES Citizen I will stop now,
I apologize.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  09:39:29 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First up, Yes, you would be a problem. No, sorry more of a nuisance (obnoxious or annoying) person.
Second NOTHING is coming back to me since NOTHING you said makes any sense. I NEVER denied knowing he has a HP placket. Adjust Fancy.
Go to Top of Page

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  2:43:14 PM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well isn't that Special...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2