Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 News Articles
 Lawrence High School
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lynda
Advanced Member

1282 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  08:29:36 AM  Show Profile Send Lynda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawrence High School opened yesterday with MANDATORY uniforms for the kids.
Growing up there is nothing that would have upset me more than if I was told what I had to wear... however, things were much different back than. When I was up at the High School way back in the 80's we would NOT even consider wearing what some of these kids are wearing! They show more of themselves than most want to see. Yes, even the young boys up there don't want to see some of what these girls are showing, most are just gross! Why they think these rolls are attractive is beyond me. And the boys, I really don't think anyone cares what color your underwear are. Anyway, I think that a uniform would definitely be a good thing up there. Just think Mom's no more morning fashion shows on which matches better, is this too long, low, short, etc...
That is just my take on it and I am sure the kids would NOT be happy if uniforms EVER became reality.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2