Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  1:47:44 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niceknowingyou

HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS ONE JUST GOTTA LAUGH; WE ALL KNOW JILL IS LEAVING AFTER HER WEDDING TO AL BOGONZI'S SON MAKING THEir HOME IN KANSAS CITY, BUT NOW COLLEEN MEJIA HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS.

Heard about Jill Barringer leaving but not the city solicitor.....yet. Colleen Mejia really has not done this city any justice and am very curious who it is that would replace her. I would hope that it would someone intelligent enough to be prepared and knows the law...and not just squeak by.

Au revoir to the gum snappers! When Matt and Jill talked about the 37,500.00 donation, I noticed she snapped her gum at the podium. Real intelligent......NOT.......and that was a message.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  9:35:38 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you think he would have Melissa Murphy Rodrigues become the City Solicitor? Then he would need to find a new Chief of Staff...

BTW, who the heck is this Brad S DeFlumeri Jr person they are posting about over on Topix?

Edited by - massdee on 09/01/2011 9:39:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  10:28:07 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the sounds of it, someone that we should be glad that didn't start posting here as well.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2011 :  09:40:39 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by massdee

Do you think he would have Melissa Murphy Rodrigues become the City Solicitor? Then he would need to find a new Chief of Staff...

BTW, who the heck is this Brad S DeFlumeri Jr person they are posting about over on Topix?

I think that's exactly what would happen if Colleen leaves. Murphy would still make the big bucks and that cures the ethics problem with the husband. I want to know if Colleen is leaving on her own or is she forced out?

That's three major positions to be filled.

Procurement Officer
City Solicitor
Director of City Services

hmmmm all during an election year.
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:39:41 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard from a good source that the registrar of voters is also a relitive of Peter Napolitano? Can anyone confirm or deny this? If so what is her relation to him?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:42:14 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She is not a relative of Peter Napolitano's. She is a relative of Mayor DeMaria's. He appointed/hired her to the position.

Edited by - massdee on 09/20/2011 2:42:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:47:42 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard she is related to both. I would call either Peter or the registrar to find out.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:52:57 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would say if anything, she is more related to Carlo then Peter. I heard the state police came for her a couple of weeks ago. Maybe she won't be registrar much longer.
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:55:14 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I actually heard that she is more related to the Napolitano family. As far as the State Police issue, I am unaware of that situation? What happened?
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:57:52 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baby Huey

I actually heard that she is more related to the Napolitano family. As far as the State Police issue, I am unaware of that situation? What happened?

No idea. A neighbor I know said her car was towed. That was a few weeks ago.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  3:22:46 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I checked it out. I was told she is related to Napolitano's wife through marriage. This is confirmed.

As for the other matter, I was also told, unconfirmed, that the State Police removed her from her home in handcuffs and that they towed her car.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  3:58:25 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard from a few people today that Paul Schlosberg has been calling common council members for a vote in ward 5 for Billy Cardello's seat. I hear he has the votes.
Go to Top of Page

sweetdeal2007

29 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:04:49 PM  Show Profile Send sweetdeal2007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He might have Carlos votes but not everyone, I heard the samething also. I also heard they are going back to the election 2 years ago. I can't remember who was in that race then. Why would they vote for Schlosberg he wants to get rid of the C.C.

Oh wait, he needs free insurance. he lasted one year on the board he's a nut case.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:09:59 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why cant there be a special election in November? That is not right and let the people of ward 5 decide, not the mayors hacks on the common council.

Why did Billy Cardello put his name on the ballot anyway?

I think it was to save a spot for Schlosberg.

Do people realize how wrong that is, and more reason NOT to have the CC vote him in. That is not fair to all the other people that would consider running. Schlosberg's street is soon to be redistricted anyway. It makes no sense voting him in. Talk about a hack ploy.

This DeMaria dictatorial government must go.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  10:26:40 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone remember who ran for CC in Ward 5 two years ago? I can't. It has to be better than putting Schlosberg in there.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2