Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  5:41:01 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got one in the mail and so did my neighbors. As soon as I saw it, I knew it did not come from Peter Napolitano. The envelope was hand written. Trust me, I know Carlo’s pissed a lot of people off, but I don’t go for that crap, with personal accusations that are hurtful, and hurtful to children. I totally agree with “sign your name and back it up” People need to THINK before they act and look at the big picture. It makes both candidates look bad and was not a good thing to do. This is why people hate politics in this city and gives Everett a bad reputation.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  9:37:15 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got one also, Baby Huey did it, the printing on the envelope was that of a kid (all kidding aside) it had to come from someone who has a voters list, I didn't think it was that bad it speaks the truth and I know that the Peter camp didn't send it just by the printing alone.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  09:14:45 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cathyk

I got one also, Baby Huey did it, the printing on the envelope was that of a kid (all kidding aside) it had to come from someone who has a voters list, I didn't think it was that bad it speaks the truth and I know that the Peter camp didn't send it just by the printing alone.

It could be someone that had a voter list but I'm not convinced. One of my neighbors is a fairly new homeowner.... and not on any voter list. He got one. Seems like my whole street got it. You could pick and choose streets from the assessors database too. I know some current politicians, and they all got it. Who knows. Mine seemed like it was Xeroxed and not printed from a printer. Whether people agree or not, when you make accusations, back it up and back it up with proof or your not credible. It's too bad because I agreed with some of it until I saw the hurtful line, then I said, the heck with it.
Go to Top of Page

Marie

114 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  5:09:11 PM  Show Profile Send Marie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone told me Councilman Rodrigues works for the State Ethics. That explains much.

The same person told me the city has sent out 3000 absentee ballots already and Stat isn't even running, 100 of them to the same address. Fishy if you ask me. Who is that reg. of voters related too?
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  6:21:29 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think more accurately, he used to work at Ethics. It may have been part of an internship or as a job while he was in college. I believe he works in a law firm somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  8:36:07 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I can connect the dots. He gets a heads up, I'm sure. That office needs a total overhaul, they are useless and a waste of money and time.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  10:05:45 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if the D'Ambrosio Law Firm out of Boston does work for the City of Everett?
Go to Top of Page

whynot

47 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  10:28:24 AM  Show Profile Send whynot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it sounds familiar so I google them

D’Ambrosio LLP prides itself on providing the highest quality legal representation. We offer an appealing blend of aggressive legal advocacy and individualized attention to all of our clients.

We successfully represent clients with an unwavering commitment to case preparation and trial excellence. Nothing less is expected of our attorneys. Nothing less is provided to our clients.

Our clients include regional, national and international companies of all sizes, state municipalities, and individuals throughout the New England region.

Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  10:34:05 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, they do work for municipalities, interesting. Do they do work for the City of Everett?
Go to Top of Page

kittycat

66 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  10:35:11 AM  Show Profile Send kittycat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't know, but found out the councilor from ward three does.

Dave Rodrigues | LinkedIn
Location: Greater Boston Area; Industry: Law Practice ... Current. Contract Attorney at D'Ambrosio LLP; Common Councilor, Ward 3 at City of Everett, MA. Past ...

You must be logged in to see this link. - Similarto Dave Rodrigues | LinkedIn
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  11:01:24 AM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is the firm that the city uses to collect back taxes. As far as I could tell from various newpaper articles, they have been working for the city since the fall of 2008.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  11:31:11 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what law firm did the property appraisal?

Did Rodrigues excuse himself during the budget when they voted on the Solicitors Office?

As far as I'm concerned, he needs to remove himself on a lot city issues and is why he should not even be there.
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  12:40:54 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tails

Does anyone know what law firm did the property appraisal?

Did Rodrigues excuse himself during the budget when they voted on the Solicitors Office?

As far as I'm concerned, he needs to remove himself on a lot city issues and is why he should not even be there.

If he does not work in the dept. that does Everett work, it should not be a conflict. If there is an appearance of a conflict, he would need to file a notice. Hopefully he filed one in Everett and with the law firm.
Go to Top of Page

niceknowingyou

22 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  11:54:23 AM  Show Profile Send niceknowingyou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS ONE JUST GOTTA LAUGH; WE ALL KNOW JILL IS LEAVING AFTER HER WEDDING TO AL BOGONZI'S SON MAKING THEir HOME IN KANSAS CITY, BUT NOW COLLEEN MEJIA HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  12:08:19 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard that one but one could only hope. I didn't know Jill was leaving either.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2