Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  1:38:13 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard that this weekend.

If Mazzie wants out...then SEE YA. There should be no "buying out" of his contract. He has been ineffective as chief anyway and got more than his moneys worth all these years.

If the mayor wants him out I want to why, why now and what it the cost to the taxpayers. I'm not buying hiring the "Everett Guy" malarky either. If I remember correctly, his contract ends in December. What is the rush before an election?
Go to Top of Page

scamore

105 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  2:18:49 PM  Show Profile Send scamore a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with you tails what is the rush? Election year, an Everett Guy, wonder who it could be not to many live in Everett only 3 do.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  07:29:11 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any truth to the rumor of a debate between the mayor and Peter Napolitano? I would like to see it take place so I can have a better idea on the views of both candidates and make an informed decision in November.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  3:28:33 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by massdee

Any truth to the rumor of a debate between the mayor and Peter Napolitano? I would like to see it take place so I can have a better idea on the views of both candidates and make an informed decision in November.

We have always had debates. I cant see why that would change now....
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  1:07:12 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any confirmation on the Zaniboni rumor?
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  1:19:33 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just got off the phone with my Alderman, looks like its true.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  1:24:24 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any idea's who will replace him?
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  1:26:54 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure, hopefully someone with some people skills.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  1:38:34 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That and not politically connected to anyone.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  1:28:37 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard the Sachetta building in the square sold... and aren't we just so fortunate to have yet another Braziian church in the City of Everett. We can all get together and sing kumbaya at the fountain across the street for a 2:00AM guitar mass! Simply maverlous!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  3:57:15 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Sachetta building will become a church? Great, that means more tax dollars that can't be collected. That's going to be a good size hit to the city's tax roll.
Go to Top of Page

Marie

114 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  4:26:03 PM  Show Profile Send Marie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard about an anonymous anti DeMaria mailer being sent out?
Go to Top of Page

snoopy1

64 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  5:12:06 PM  Show Profile Send snoopy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marie

Has anyone heard about an anonymous anti DeMaria mailer being sent out?

That is not coming from Peter Napolitano's campaign. My suspicion is it's the same people that did Citizens for Everett, it's the same M. O.

Peter is working hard and running a clean campaign. If people want to mail out those accusations, then sign your name to it and back it up. Peter would never do that.
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  5:12:45 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Several people I know got one. One checked with peter n and they had gotten other calls. He didn't send it out. Guess Carlo pissed off someone real bad. Not in favor of this type of stuff no matter who you support. Makes all candidates look bad. Oh, well--Everett politics at it's best.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  5:28:37 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Carlo has managed to piss off a lot of people. I don't like this kind of stuff either. It never even entered my mind, when I read that on here, that Peter Napolitano would send something like that out.

I haven't heard of anyone receiving one of these.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2