Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  08:45:00 AM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DID ANYONE WATCH THE MEETING MONDAY NIGHT? CHUCK DIPERRI ASK THE QUESTION TO ITSSOFATSO TWO (MELISSA) ABOUT THE 9 POSITONS WERE THEY GOING TO BE REFILLED? WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WERE FILLED AT CITY SERVICES ONE BEING A LAMONICA HOW IRONIC
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  08:47:19 AM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard that they call in temps. Also heard that last week employees were told to attend Carlo's workers meeting. Guess he needed to hire more votes.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  09:03:23 AM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You heard temps, I heard different as of this morning when I got a phone call at the house. Watch, dead people will be voting this year.
Go to Top of Page

socks

39 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  10:24:52 PM  Show Profile Send socks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Attend your ward meetings over the next week or two. Let your group including the Mayor know how you feel. Send a letter to the Editor. Let other taxpayers know how you feel.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  10:14:19 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cathyk

You heard temps, I heard different as of this morning when I got a phone call at the house. Watch, dead people will be voting this year.

It's been reported to the state about dead people voting last election and they promise that this time there will be an investigation and state delegation on hand. I'm not holding my breath on that one, but will certainly follow up and with the absentee ballots.

It's sickening how flawed the voting is in Everett and people from other cities and towns vote here. Such damn cheaters that have NO PRIDE and cant win fair and square.

You can be inactive....and moved out years ago... but just show your ID and you get to vote. NO ONE questions it and it's high time this city gets called to the carpet on this. It's disgusting, it's illegal, and the City is slapping the law and state ethics in the face.

Take a lesson from Sal DiMassi. All good things come to end and when you abuse the flaw in the system more and more every year, they come to an end sooner that you think!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  08:34:28 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today, Everett loses "Sachetta & Company" from the Square. They are moving to Saugus. Another icon in Everett, gone.

Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  10:47:20 AM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's too bad, but I don't blame them. I heard today the Evans Building is up for sale. That's where Everett Sporting Goods, Eye Doctor and the Square Deli is. It's very sad, but can't say I blame the businesses, they should get out while they can.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  1:06:08 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has to be the commercial tax rate that is scaring all these businesses out of Everett.
Go to Top of Page

waterboy

101 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  07:38:46 AM  Show Profile Send waterboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All the Sachetta's house's are on the market (not the alderman) a big family leaving the city of everett, can't say I blame them. They all know taxes will be out of control next year.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  1:10:21 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the Registrar of Voters related to the mayor? If that is true, and I don't know, would that be a "conflict of interest"?

Go to Top of Page

card

117 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  1:29:56 PM  Show Profile Send card a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's his aunt or cousin. One of them.
Go to Top of Page

OuttaHere

58 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  1:40:05 PM  Show Profile Send OuttaHere a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"All the Sachetta's house's are on the market (not the alderman) a big family leaving the city of everett, can't say I blame them. They all know taxes will be out of control next year."

Just put my place up as well...Planing to move to Middleton between the two doe-eyed gum snappers Colleen and Jill, along with everyone else in the hall draining a salary from "The New Dorchester"!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  11:04:47 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are talking about putting our house up on the market too. Just waiting for the kids to graduate.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  9:39:47 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New hire at city service on Tuesday. Rita Hurley Crafts going to the water dept. How nice. Part of that new department that everyone rubber stamp. go cc and boa.
Go to Top of Page

sweetdeal2007

29 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  1:09:37 PM  Show Profile Send sweetdeal2007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Word on the Street this morning the mayor is looking for a new police chief, Mazzie is out when the mayor buys his contract out/or when his contract ends.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2