Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  1:51:08 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not worried, it's exactly what I expect..
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  8:10:20 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tails

I think its a given that someone will be running for mayor. McGonagle, Marchese, VanCampen and Napolitano should get together and decide whos going to run and all of them should get behind that candidate. We cant do any worse what we have now! Its the only way it will work and how someone can beat Carlos war chest.

If these rumors are true about the Florence Street Wall, and Procurement Officer Jill Barringer not talking on it anymore, then that only proves that we need a new mayor ASAP. No one has denied it this, and to me, that proves there is something to it. Im sick of Carlo spending my money on buying friends. All these people would not be behind him if they were not bought and paid for.

citizensforeverettma.com

How can she not talk about it. Isn't it public record? That's OUR money they are spending!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  8:14:43 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is what I am hearing...

Hanlon and RVC are a "no". Peter Napolitano is a "yes". Joe McGonagle is a "maybe".

Marchese, who the hell knows!!!!

Edited by - massdee on 09/22/2010 9:54:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  3:22:50 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't able to go to the parade yesterday. Someone told me the mayor was getting booed from the seniors along the parade route. Is that true?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

136 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  5:20:04 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was older folks from Summer St that booed his car. I heard from a very reliable sourse there yesterday that his ectv director, not the girl owns the board of Everett topix. be careful who posts there.
Go to Top of Page

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  6:54:59 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hallowed Dreams

It was older folks from Summer St that booed his car. I heard from a very reliable sourse there yesterday that his ectv director, not the girl owns the board of Everett topix. be careful who posts there.

What are you talking about?

Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Topix LLC is a privately held company with investment from Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI) and Tribune Company.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  7:20:49 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Hallowed Dreams meant moderator and not owner. Just a guess, I can't speak for Hallowed Dreams.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  7:31:26 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL. You seem to know a lot about Topix. This site is based in Dublin, Ireland. I don't think that matters. There are ways to buy a board or to become a moderator. It has been a little "too coincidental" that all those Hal Mayo posts manage to stay up, but all the negatives about Carlo disappear or are deleted almost immediately, and they are not even half as bad as all that crap over there. It doesn't matter to me who owns it or who moderates it, as long as they are fair and they are not. Makes you wonder?

I hope Matt's not involved because I know there's soon to be another court case for Topix and that would be yet another black eye in Everett. I heard the same rumor too, I heard it was him and Jim Mitchell although part of that was probably carried over from the old Everett Mirror. It does not matter.....one site goes down.......another goes up. People need to get tough skin and deal with it. We have the right by law to blog anonymously and if private information got out, you could get a financial judgement against them. I think it would be really dumb on their part.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  8:04:45 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are a flood of rumors going around who the moderators are over there. I've heard some of the same names as you Tails. I agree with you...who cares.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  9:39:45 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone hear that Alderman Mangan is moving? Will he still be living in Ward 2?
Go to Top of Page

mike mangan

3 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2010 :  10:52:00 PM  Show Profile Send mike mangan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
massdee, I still live at 14 Rosedale Ave. Please tell everyone here in Everett Average Citizen land where I am moving to. Your more than welcome to come by my house anytime to have coffee and discuss what rumors you heard about me moving. You can also call me at 617-877-0136, and I will give you the facts. I look forward to hearing from you.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  05:06:04 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Michael,

Why don't you tell us all? Are you moving? If so, where?
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  08:37:11 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everett average citizen land??? Instead of just denying it IF it was not true, you want to know people’s identities and “discuss” it. If it’s not true, then just say so.

Let me tell you something, more truth has come from this site than any other site, even all the stuff your friends administration tries to keep from people.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  09:52:36 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is nothing to discuss. All I heard was that you were moving and I was wondering if it was true and if you were staying in the Ward. Nothing sinister, just curiosity.
Go to Top of Page

charm

264 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2010 :  11:00:49 AM  Show Profile Send charm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. It's amazing how Mike Mangan came out here really fast to post he is not moving. Wonder if City Hall is reading the posts and reporting back to all.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2