Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  10:12:22 AM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did not Justme, maybe adam ragucci the mayor owes the father
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  10:32:51 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking it might be Ragucci.......

I haven't heard anything that indicates she's actually capable of replacing Mr Kelly. That's a tough position & he probably has the best run department in the city.

He's going to be missed.............. I wish him well!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  11:47:14 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard the 911 Director will be gone soon but I have no idea where she is going or who will take her place or Mr Kelly's place.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  12:53:30 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe we can figure it out........... Did you hear that before or after it was announced that Mr Kelly was retiring?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  2:44:23 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure but I was told her leaving 911 has to do with the situation down there. Whatever that may be.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  3:47:23 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The employees took a vote of no confidence awhile ago. Maybe that's why she's leaving. I heard she's not too bright & not qualified for the 911 position but Carlo "likes" her.

If she can't handle 911, she won't make out any better replacing Mr Kelly. That office is like a zoo & she'll have to deal with irate people face to face. Last time he was replaced it didn't work out too well. If she's his replacement this time, I bet it will be even worse!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  3:53:53 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe she will go into the mayor's office and the Latanzzi lady will get Mr Kelly's job. Just thinking out loud.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  6:35:53 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That possible. I'm hoping I know what's what before I head out of state next week. My internet access will be limited while traveling & I'll be gone for a month! I'll have lots of catching up to do..........
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  4:15:30 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We'll try to keep things updated here so when you do get access you can know what going on.
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  4:23:51 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure who will be getting the position (either one). I don't think it will be Mrs. Lattanzi either. The administration seems pretty happy having her up there, and from what I see, she seems like a great staffer. However I do know that several city councilors are interested it the parking clerk position.

Edited by - Baby Huey on 03/02/2012 4:27:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  6:57:48 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If true (and I have no reason to believe that it is not), it's really sad that many city councilors don't get it. The voters have spoken but some of the councilors continue to thumb their noses at them and look for city jobs. The city solicitor made a really bad decision on this portion of the new charter; it is just not in the public's best interest.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  8:38:42 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like to know which city councilors are interested in the position. Then we would all know which of them are thumbing their noses at the voter. Since it's a city wide vote next time around, I wouldn't vote for any of them. Unless, of course, if they are willing to wait the year after resigning from the council before taking the position.

My own personal opinion, Adam Ragucci should have to wait the year before he took the job at 911 and the council should be following the new charter to replace Ragucci's council seat.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  10:05:36 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know which councillors want the position as well. One of them may very well get it but I certainly want to make sure I don't vote for any of the others!

I agree with you massdee about Ragucci & the city solicitor. It was a bad decision on her part & a bad move by him. Seems like no one is very concerned with what we, the voters, want. Like so much else today, it's all about them.

Frankly, I'm sick & tired of being screwed over by the government at all levels............. city, state, & federal! Problem is, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. Yes, I cast my vote for the guy that seems to think like I do & then he turns out to be just as bad as the guy I wanted to get rid of.

At all levels, our elected officials are getting rich & taking advantage of a system they created. A system that benefits them & kicks us in the face! There's no place to turn & it's not going to change. When they have to pass a law to stop elected members of the federal government from insider training, which is something the lowest level bank employee knows means immediate termination & prosecution, then something is seriously wrong.

Okay, my rant is over. Sorry................
Go to Top of Page

socks

39 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  11:41:04 AM  Show Profile Send socks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Justme..........Please don't ever apologize for speaking the truth.
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  11:37:28 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
was with two realiable people tonight adam ragucci had a meeting with the mayor on friday morning, and someone ask him at city hall if he was going to be the new director of 911 and his answer was "that is I am going for."

What a slap in the face to the employees at 911. but then again this is everett and you must pay in big jobs for getting elected.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2