Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  8:54:22 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't see it. Share please........
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  9:44:36 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is a picture of the mayor and his wife at his Fall fundraiser.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  10:13:01 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw one in the other paper yesterday. Can't for the life of me figure out why she's playing his game.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  10:41:36 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To me it shows someone with low self esteem and maybe the $$$$$$ is more important than your integrity.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  11:08:39 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but isn't she the one with the money?
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  05:55:26 AM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Her father has money but that doesn't mean she does.......... Based on how functions, maybe he's made some threats to "keep her in line." I certainly wouldn't put it past him. After all, we know he's a bully......
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  4:13:29 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought that we were going to stay away from this subject? Someone over on Topix swears that it's what made the Politics forum "disappear" even though none of us ever saw an offending post before that happened. But I just get the feeling that they may actually know something about whating they're posting.

I don't think that anything really offensive has been posted here on the issue up until now; so I don't think that it is necessary for anyone to edit or delete any of these posts. I do think, however, that we have to tread carefully though; not everyone may be as cautious with their posts on the issue. Do we really want to go thru the pain of having to recover missing posts again?

Just remember, there's always private messages that can be used for more private conversations.

Edited by - tetris on 11/02/2012 4:16:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  4:16:56 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I feel like I just left the prinipal's office! But........you're right, tetris.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  5:41:43 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys. I started it.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  6:03:31 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We're both guilty massdee but now it's time to act like the grownups we're supposed to be...........
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  6:20:56 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and take Tetris's advice and talk on private message...LOL
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  10:54:23 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard something yesterday and I can't confirm it and I'm wondering if anyone can. Someone told me that the Alderman from Ward 2 does not live in Ward 2 and did not live there at the time of the election.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  11:25:45 AM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea Massdee. But the thing is, it's not required under the old charter, at least for aldermen. You don't even need to live in the city under the old charter if you're an alderman or the mayor. That will change when the new charter fully kicks in January 2014.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  1:33:39 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, even if an alderman or mayor are out of the city in the 2013 election they can still run until the new charter kicks in, in January 2014?
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  5:06:56 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The charter should start to kick in with the election. Even if it didn't, it wouldn't make sense to run (it's probably going to cost a bit to run next time) and run the risk of getting booted soon after that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2