Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 More Rumors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 35

n/a
deleted

136 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  12:09:31 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tails

Some people from the projects are saying they are getting a new neighbor, but he denies it so it must have been just a rumor.

I heard Antonelli from GTA's wife was hired in the mayors office. I thought we were putting a freeze on hires?

Started yesterday Tails rumored salary is high 60’s & cant see layoffs after that.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  2:57:42 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hallowed Dreams

quote:
Originally posted by Tails

Some people from the projects are saying they are getting a new neighbor, but he denies it so it must have been just a rumor.

I heard Antonelli from GTA's wife was hired in the mayors office. I thought we were putting a freeze on hires?

Started yesterday Tails rumored salary is high 60’s & cant see layoffs after that.

And the list goes on and on………
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  3:13:20 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it true that the new Registrar of Voters, or someone in that works in that office, is a family member of the mayor? If true, could that be a possible conflict of interest?
Go to Top of Page

cathyk

97 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  11:03:22 PM  Show Profile Send cathyk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know that letter that was written today in the paper by the boy who can not vote? It's his mother, are they related, everyone is related.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  1:45:09 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cathyk

You know that letter that was written today in the paper by the boy who can not vote? It's his mother, are they related, everyone is related.

Is Carlo related to her? Even by marriage, that's something that I want to know, and find out how ethical that is. I know he can hire whoever he wants but if she does not have any qualifications......and......with Everett having a black eye already about the voting, I think that's something that should be looked into. I cant see how he feels that he's getting good legal advice, unless he's not listening.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  08:45:05 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone told me the other day, the new Registrar of Voters is a family member of the mayor's by marriage. Now, I am really wondering if that is a conflict of interest.

On another note, I read over on Topix that Stat has hired Wayne as his Chief of Staff. Could that possibly be true? I thought they were adversaries.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  09:04:51 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by massdee

Someone told me the other day, the new Registrar of Voters is a family member of the mayor's by marriage. Now, I am really wondering if that is a conflict of interest.

On another note, I read over on Topix that Stat has hired Wayne as his Chief of Staff. Could that possibly be true? I thought they were adversaries.

In my opinion it’s a conflict, but could not tell you what state ethics has to say about it. I think someone should look at the state ethics department, because they do not do anything, but wait out their own retirement. People need to harp on them just like they did to DEP on Wood Waste to get something done.

The voting in this election, yet again, is VERY suspect. I do not believe those percentage rates are accurate.

As for Stat, I did not hear that Wayne was COS, but an assistant. Regardless, he is on Stat’s payroll. I thought Stat’s COS is Joe Gulliani that was on the school committee? I know Wayne had his restraining order lifted.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  08:54:49 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumor has it that Joanne Gregory was let go from city hall last week. Also being told someone from the City Clerk's office replaced her.

Edited by - massdee on 11/08/2010 10:06:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

italianmoe

32 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2010 :  10:36:08 AM  Show Profile Send italianmoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The position was always a union position, after a grievance filed by Local 25 the position had to be posted and a union member took it. It's that simple
Go to Top of Page

formally from everett

7 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2010 :  5:14:30 PM  Show Profile Send formally from everett a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She hired back on Tuesday in the same position with the union employee also in code enforcement. Too many positions the department.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2010 :  11:07:59 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you saying Joanne is back at city hall?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  11:53:37 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear the old Devens School is up for sale at $1.4 million. How much did the present owner pay the city for it?
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  12:51:47 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to the Registery of Deeds web site, it sold for $950,000. Just because he's asking for $1.4 million, doesn't mean he'll get it.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  1:13:31 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remember, selling that property was another drama show............ on how we cannot get anymore money because of the economy. I really hope this is not another case of one of the mayors campaign contributers making big money off of city property sales. We all know what happened the last time, and how much the Wood Waste owner made, after we were promised a rose garden. Now, we have Restaurant Depot that residents cannot even shop in, and the same tax base as an open parking lot.

What could possibly be in store for the Devens School? I could be wrong but I do not think when he sells it that the new owner has to abide by the same contract that the city drafted with the current owner. So, he can sell/do what ever he wants. Good luck in Ward 5.
Go to Top of Page

makemelaugh

37 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  2:27:55 PM  Show Profile Send makemelaugh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NO ONE HAS THE BALLS IN WARD FIVE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OF COURSE IT WILL BE SOLD ANOTHER CHURCH GOING IN MAYBE?????????????? AFTER ALL THEY HAVE MONEY NOT THE AMERICAN PERSON, LOOK AT THE HOUSE ON THE CORNER OF CHURCH AND LINDEN SOBER HOUSE I THINK (NOT SURE) JUST OPEN UP, LOOK AT THE HOUSE ON SHUTE STREET SOBER HOUSE FOR SURE POLICE ISSUES DOWN THERE BUT THEN THE CHIEF SAYS NOTHING GONING ON IN EVERETT,,, SOMEONE HAS TO GROW BALLS IN THIS CITY SIGNS GOING UP WITHOUT BEING APPROVED, THE OLD ALMO NEW SIGN NOTICE IT THIS MORNING DON'T REMEMBER THAT BEING ON THE ALDERMAN'S LIST TIME FOR CHANGE IN THIS CITY, MELISSA MURPHY LETS GO THERE HUSBAND IF SHE IS MARRIED ON THE C.C. DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A CONFLICT. LETS SEE SHE WORKS FOR THE MAYORS OFFICER HER HUSBAND COULD GET INFO BEFORE ANYONE ELSE MAKES YOU WONDER DOESN'T IT
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2