Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Local Election
 Mayor's Race 2011
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  10:06:57 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also hope it's a productive two years. Those that are in city government now should realize the mayor is not their friend. He wanted charter to pass and it did and the majority of them will be out of a job two years from now. Yet, the mayor, any mayor, will now have a four year term. I truly hope the last bicameral form of government does the right thing for the taxpayers of Everett. In two years we will not have the Board of Alderman to stop some of the insanity that comes out of the Common Council. Please, our elected officials, think of us instead of yourselves over the next two years. We are really counting on you now.

Edited by - massdee on 11/09/2011 10:09:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Peter Napolitano

11 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  08:43:23 AM  Show Profile Send Peter Napolitano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to thank all my supporters on Everett Average Citizen during this tough Mayoral campaign. Many of you stood by me here during the groundless attacks. I have congratulated the Mayor and we move on. Thank you again for your faith and support.

Sincerely,

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  09:30:39 AM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One good thing, in my opinion, about the 4-year term is that hopefully things get a lot less cut throat every 2 years.

On another note, Peter, I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, and hope things work out for you.
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  09:31:18 AM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to you, Peter, on a race well run. You many not have won the Mayor's seat, but you are still a winner. Good Luck!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2