Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Local Election
 Mayor's Race 2011
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  09:05:17 AM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just don't see Peter as that change. Instead, just a model of a dark past not that long ago.
Go to Top of Page

card

117 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  09:41:14 AM  Show Profile Send card a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On facebook this morning there is a picture of Joey Balls shaking the mayors hand and his father ask that all his friends vote for the mayor, that is disgusting using a death for politics.
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  11:00:21 AM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You comments are disgusting. I read the caption that the Mayor wrote and it was something that the Mayor wanted to share with the parents and dedicated to them.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  9:08:50 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow is Election Day. Please remember to vote.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  10:43:27 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll remember to vote tomorrow Massdee. But I'm sad that I'll only be able to fill in 7 of the possible 21 ovals on the ballot.
Go to Top of Page

justme
Advanced Member

1428 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  1:56:37 PM  Show Profile Send justme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found myself in that same position tetris!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  2:24:41 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was at the polls from 8Am to 1:30PM. So far, it has been the lowest voter turnout that I can remember. I've checked with some other people and they are saying it's slow at all the polling places. I don't get it. One would think, between the mayor's race and the charter question it would bring people out. I hope it picks up this afternoon and tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  9:25:48 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anybody got the results? Mayor? Charter? I'm not home till late tonight. Can't stand the wait.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  9:41:46 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ECTV has no official results yet believe it or not. But both the Mayor and Mr. Schlosberg have claimed victory.
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  10:00:58 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ECTV now has official results. Mayor and Charter won handily. No changes on Aldermen; Simonelli was closer than you might think though. Only new councilors in contested races, Dell Isola and McLaughlin; Ranieri out.
Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  10:09:04 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. Like most people I figured the Mayor would probably win. The charter reform, I wasnt so sure. I was firmly in favor of it so I'm obviously happy. I'm opening my best bottle of wine to toast the death of the Clown Carnival also known as the Common Council. R.I.P. Thank God!
Go to Top of Page

tetris

2040 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  10:37:33 PM  Show Profile Send tetris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link to unofficial election results:

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  11:03:18 PM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive victory by DeMaria. I do have to say that I am suprised about the Charter going 60-40. I thought it would be much closer.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  11:46:04 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive win for McGonagle tonight. He beat his opponent in every precinct through out the city. Joe received 66.43% of the vote.

The mayor also did well, he won by 68.83% of the vote.

Anyone know how many blanks were cast?

Edited by - massdee on 11/09/2011 12:10:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Baby Huey

95 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  09:10:05 AM  Show Profile Send Baby Huey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a shame that the turnout was so low for such a beautiful day. It's going to be nice to see a few new faces on the council. Hopefully it's a productive 2 years!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2