Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sports
 Everett Football
 BIG BAD FREDDY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  8:13:12 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or a Jail Cell....
Go to Top of Page

H1ghCh4r1ty
Advanced Member

967 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:40:27 PM  Show Profile Send H1ghCh4r1ty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or, perhaps a line of custom air conditioners?

Emile Schoeffhausen
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  07:55:04 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about a line of "mens shoes with lifts."
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  08:42:12 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think we've moved from JMC to FFF. If that's the case, I believe we should name a local sewer drain after him. I don't think I've met anyone more full of sh** or delivered a budget so full of waste.
Go to Top of Page

Citizen Kane
Advanced Member

1082 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  08:43:17 AM  Show Profile Send Citizen Kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Except maybe Walking Eagle.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  09:15:42 AM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good point. I'll get the plaques made and delivered. I think there's a nice sewer drain on Broadway (you know, the one with the giant sucking sound) that we could use for Walking Eagle...and another one by the high school for FFF.
Go to Top of Page

Bobby

173 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile Send Bobby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it true that the one thing that Everett has been known positivly for is the football team and now the coach is leaving? Now what.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  2:06:20 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pehaps the focus will be redirected toward academics? One can only hope.
Go to Top of Page

Bobby

173 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  4:32:34 PM  Show Profile Send Bobby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a good hope. I hope your right.
Go to Top of Page

Paul

158 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  9:43:36 PM  Show Profile Send Paul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Court, that is a cheap shot at coach Dibs,he does a lot more than you will ever know to get kids in college and help them with their grades.

There was no need of that.

I wonder if you would say that to his face.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  9:33:57 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul...why don't you reprint or "quote" whatever it is you think I wrote that was offensive about Coach DiBiaso?

Go to Top of Page

Middle-Man 1

188 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  10:15:47 PM  Show Profile Send Middle-Man 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He apparently took your wishes that the focus be redirected to academics as a shot at the coach for some reason. I took it more as a dig at the superintendants football crazy attitude which may abate if the coach is leaving. Paul, I don't know the guy all that well so this is a serious question not a shot at DiBiaso's integrity. When you say he does more than we know to get kids in college and improve their grades, is that any kid or just those that can run a 4.5 40 yard dash or bench 500 pounds? We need improvement on academics for every child at EHS, not just those who are athletes. Maybe he does mentor others also. I honestly don't know. If that's the case then it'll be a bigger loss than just a football coach.
Go to Top of Page

Court4Fred
Advanced Member

1201 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  10:51:26 PM  Show Profile Send Court4Fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul...it's unfortunate that you misunderstood what I wrote, and Middleman is right, I hope the next superintendent cares more about academics than our current "football crazy" ethically challenged superintendent. Are you aware, Paul, that special education money was spent on Homecoming Day parades, advertising and helmuts? That was in the state audit. Funny, not a word about how wrong that was out of any of the coaches. Nevertheless, what would you say to the parents of those special ed kids who went without? How about the MCAS tutoring money that was misspent, and the millions of state and federal grant dollars that was supposed to fund new teachers...while Freddy laid them off every year and rehired them...all the while reporting them as "new hires." Let's not forget all of those uncertified teachers.

Is it any wonder that I'm hoping that the focus gets redirected toward academics? Sorry, Paul - with MCAS scores in the bottom 25% of the state...it's hard to pretend that everything is all right.

Edited by - Court4Fred on 06/24/2007 10:52:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:09:44 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard a rumor that FFF is going to retire after the new high school opens. I don't know, I just can't see him leaving, he'll want to walk around the corridors and be the "King" of his new castle.
Go to Top of Page

EverettsPride
Advanced Member

1140 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  3:27:28 PM  Show Profile Send EverettsPride a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree I do not see him leaving.

Sally
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2