Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 Wood Waste
 Wood Waste
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  12:04:04 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes it is. It's about money and lack of cooperation for from the DEP (no one cares) The AG is useless because the AG's office would have worse trouble if he was shut down, and of course location. We are not some rich town because if we were, they would be on Thibeault like white on rice!
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  12:12:33 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul, don't forget Thibeault isn't in compliance here in Everett, too. He has also been fined by the EPA for polluting the Mystic River Water Shed. The man just doesn't care about anything as long as he is bringing in the big bucks.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  1:47:48 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked this question on the BOA Agenda thread and thought it would be more appropriate here.

Does an outdoor transfer station fall under open air dumps and landfills? Could this amendment, that RVC has on Mondays agenda, prohibit Wood Waste from moving his crap to lower Broadway since there is no enclosure down there?
Go to Top of Page

Stop Wood Waste

2 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  7:35:52 PM  Show Profile Send Stop Wood Waste a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dedicated to Clowno DeMaria.

Isn't it rich?
Aren't they a pair?
Carlo and Billy,
Both in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
Billy keeps piling his crap,
And we can't make it move.
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when will Carlo stop opening doors,
Finally telling Billy we want no more,
Making his entrance with his usual flair,
Text messaging someone,
But no one is there.

Don't you love farce?
Our fault I fear.
We thought that you'd want what we want.
I guess you don't care.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer,
Losing our city this late
In Carlo's career?
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
We elected one last year.
Go to Top of Page

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  8:05:12 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting....a dope with an icon that says "mean people suck" posts something mean.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  9:33:08 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, what’s mean is what we will be stuck with...... and that’s a 32 acre DUMP. That will be DeMaria’s legacy.
Go to Top of Page

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  9:42:16 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
or a 32 acre development that brings taxes into the city.....at which point I will hold the door open at city hall so that all you cynics can walk in and apolgize for you lack of faith.
What are you going to complain about when the piles are gone???

The irony is that whatever candidate you are backing in the next election actually needs those piles to stay put for another year....in a few months when they are gone, so are the hopes of your candidate.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  9:55:57 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What do mean “your” candidate? No one has officially pulled papers, so I do not have a candidate. Mr. Thibeault may appear in the beginning to show good faith, but it will not last long. It’s been going on for so long and when the mayor does not get reelected someday, he will crap all over the city and any other mayor. He’s holding this city hostage, just like they were trying to mix 99 with the discontinuance of Fourth Street. They held a gun to the city councils head and those tactics are trashy. Shows you the trash we have to deal with until the state steps in.
Go to Top of Page

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  10:02:00 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you know damn well what I mean by "your candidate"......not too worry though, when the piles are gone, so are your candidates hopes
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  10:10:53 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's right! Those piles will be in the old city yards and lower Broadway. You watch. It's time to get rid of the trash in the city. ALL of it.
Go to Top of Page

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  10:52:49 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks tails....always nice to read a little fairytale before bed.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  11:02:05 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From what I heard at the BOA meeting, Wood Waste wants to move one pile at a time down to lower Broadway and then load the rail cars. When that pile is gone he wants to bring down another, and so on and so on. I feel that is totally unacceptable.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  11:04:55 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bottom line- Thibeault can not move those piles to lower Broadway without a public hearing. The solicitors interpretation is that is not true. She should be challenged in court.

How does Homeland Security feel about Wood Waste playing with the railroad spurs down there? The property and rails are close enough to Distrigas to raise numerous concerns. I'm surprised the state fire Marshall's office or at least MEMA has not been notified.

This does not belong anywhere near an LNG. And what about the first pile that gets left down there? If a fire happened anywhere near lower Broadway, there would be a traffic catastrophe or God forbid, worse.

Edited by - Tails on 09/09/2008 11:09:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  12:11:14 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From Topix:

"DeMaria seeks $100,000 to pay Harley-Davidson so Woodwaste can use part of the discontinued Fourth Street.

What's the matter with this Mayor.

For a sale that has taken almost 5 years to complete, something smells.

It would have been better if the city spent $100,000 fighting this sale in court.

At least the voters would know the city did its best for them

Look at Newburyport!"
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  11:22:07 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed that Boston Paintball is moving into the former Adams Furniture store? I thought Thibeault bought that property so if he had to enclose Boston Street he would be using that location. I am sure that is what Attorney Rossi said at the BOA meeting. Seems to me Thibeault is very sure he will be moving his business down to lower Broadway.

Why would Boston Paintball spend all that money putting their business there without a long term lease?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2