Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 Wood Waste
 Wood Waste
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  3:35:07 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmm! Now Everett is making the Newburyport blog. I hope we don't end up going down the same road as Newburyport.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  5:30:59 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW. We are even being talked about in Newburyport over all this. Why cant our lawmakers have the same reaction?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  1:33:40 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it might be good to bring this thread forward since Wood Waste was brought up at last nights CC meeting.

Edited by - massdee on 05/20/2008 1:34:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  1:46:17 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you notice, this link has been updated from May 18th. Interseting reading yet again.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  4:47:40 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since Wood Waste is on the BOA's agenda for Tuesday night, this would be a good opportunity to email the BOA, who have email addresses, how you feel about this issue.

Ward 1
Frank Nuzzo nuzzojr@yahoo.com
Millie Cardello milliejcardello1@aol.com
Sergio Cornelio sergio1@gmail.com
Peter Napolitano panward1@aol.com

Ward 2
Joe King joeking08@gmail.com

Ward 3
Sal DiDomenico saldidomenico@hotmail.com
Stephanie Smith smith.stepha@neu.edu
Rosemary Miller millercommittee@comcast.net

Ward 4
Chuck DiPerri diperri@aol.com
Stacy Caralis scaralis@msn.com
Joseph Hickey joehickey@comcast.net
Leo McKinnon mckinnjohn@aol.com

Ward 5
Robert Van Campen rjvWard5@msn.com
Lorrie Bruno Campswan@comcast.net
Billy Cardello councilbilly@verizon.net
Rosa DiFlorio diflorio@aol.com

Ward 6
Sal Sachetta ssachetta@verizon.net
Cynthia Sarnie samsam34@msn.com

Edited by - massdee on 05/22/2008 9:18:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  4:50:56 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can also email the city council direct at city hall and voice your concerns.

C. McCorry, Everett City Council Office, council@ci.everett.ma.us
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  8:41:49 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have any idea who is on that e-mail list council@ci.everett.ma.us
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  8:45:01 PM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The e-mail address for Councillor Miller should not have a space between Miller and Committee: MillerCommittee@comcast.net

It will be rejected.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  8:50:43 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have sent her an e-mail and it was rejected. I will try again and see if she responds. No luck on most of the others to respond. Two did and one responded that was city of Boston sludge.....when I clearly stated "Woodwaste" then when I re-sent it and CLEARLY stated what I was referring too..........I never heard a word.

Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  9:19:48 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Cozulady, I made that correction to Ms Miller's email address.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  09:50:41 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if the litigation the city was in with Wood Waste has been settled. Maybe we will get some information on this at the BOA meeting.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  11:16:17 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, we certainly know Thibeault will not be in Everett Tuesday night because he will be in Newburyport trying to get more material dumped in the landfill in an effort to expand it. This man doesn't do anything unless there is something in it for him as he continues to thumb his nose to the residents of that city and will do the same to Everett. We have to appeal to the officials that we voted in and also the zoning board of appeals. This is one transaction that can not happen and will have long lasting effects both health reasons and for the environment.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

kimmy

32 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  2:17:06 PM  Show Profile Send kimmy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This cant happen and shame on the people that let it.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  2:52:55 PM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From Topix and how true....

Carlo will be a one term mayor. Wood Waste will be here for 30 years. Step 1 Thibeault buys politicians in a city or town. Step 2. Newburyport for example. Makes all kinds of promises to the politicians and citizens. Uses words like..."state of the art facility"...."increa sing your tax base"...."I will work with the citizens"....." no smells, oders, trucks or traffic problems" Step 3. DOES NOT KEEP ONE PROMISE Step 5. City or Town brings Thibeault to court Step 6. Thibeault slows the litigation down for 15 years....during the interium makes 5 million a year for 15 years while the court case snails along. Step 7 15 years...and 150 million richer...the dump is full...He caps it {if forced to by the courts} The dump is full...he sells the land and starts all over again. Thibeault is 150 million richer...and the city or town has 50 million tons of buried waste to deal with. A PERFECT CRIME
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  10:32:32 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope Mr Thibeault will be mentioned by name at the BOA meeting tomorrow night, instead of the "developer."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2