Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community
 Wood Waste
 Wood Waste
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  8:57:43 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is just a little too coincidental.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Monday, March 9, 2009
Stay tuned
I heard this morning that the mayor has made his decision about the administrative order on the landfill owner and that he will be sending something written out today.

He has to talk to the City Council and ad hoc committee first, I was told.

Sounds to me like he's going for it, but what do I know?
Posted by Gillian Swart at 10:32 AM
Labels: landfill

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2009 :  9:18:19 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Take a look at these pictures of Wood Waste's piles.

You must be logged in to see this link.

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  09:42:20 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow !!!!
This looks like the start of Everett's Mount. Trashmore the only thing lacking is the bust of the elected official Carlo Di'Maria from its slope.
Go to Top of Page

Cruller DaVille

148 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  09:57:03 AM  Show Profile Send Cruller DaVille a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!!!!!! think that place has an abundance of rats????............... the piles too. lol

"Cruller DaHville"
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  09:59:48 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's pretty disgusting, isn't it? Imagine those people that live close to that mess. Unbelievable!!!!

"Deb"

Edited by - massdee on 03/23/2009 10:04:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:04:19 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this has been brought up but from seeing the pics I hope the city of Everett is prepared for the rapid increase to the rodent population that is going to burst as a result of this luxury condo units that Wood Waste of Boston has developed. Those shredded piles and the stentch that is coming from it is a literal breading ground for unwanted and unsanitary critters. Spring is here and these little fury friends are waking up and they are hungry and horny .
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:07:00 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So true........LMAO "hungry and horny"

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:12:58 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't be surprised citizens of Everett if you begin to se an increase of rabies being reported if something isnt done about it. I hope the people who live in the area with pets are planning on keeping them indoors.
Go to Top of Page

Tails
Administrator

2682 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:15:25 AM  Show Profile Send Tails a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL..........

This is exactly what Kay Hicks was complaining about last summer, about the cat sized RATS. It's been over a year that those piles have been accumulating, without any movement.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:20:24 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mainemo

Don't be surprised citizens of Everett if you begin to se an increase of rabies being reported if something isnt done about it. I hope the people who live in the area with pets are planning on keeping them indoors.

Good point, I have never given the pets a thought. I hope people heed this warning. Rodents don't stay put so they could actually infect pets all over the city. Right?

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:22:41 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mainemo

Wow !!!!
This looks like the start of Everett's Mount. Trashmore the only thing lacking is the bust of the elected official Carlo Di'Maria from its slope.

Do you think Everett's beautification program could hire a sculptor?

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:23:21 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I understand that Carlo wants to go green but i didnt realize he was talking about mold
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:27:05 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Advertise it Mass Dee perhaps you could get the monies from the Presidents Stimulus Package . I mean after all Pelousie got it for the marsh mouse.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:27:31 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good one!!!!

"Deb"
Go to Top of Page

mainemo

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:28:36 AM  Show Profile Send mainemo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes they travel it is their nature to procreate
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2