Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 City Hall
 Carlo DeMaria Unveiled
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

whynot

47 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  10:21:09 AM  Show Profile Send whynot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it's what I'm thinking of, the mayor ought to be ashamed. He took care of all his cronies right away. What a disrespectful person.

Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  10:37:09 AM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kittycat

I WANT WHAT IS DUE TO ME BY THE MAYOR, I AM GOING PUBLIC WITH THE NEWS MEDIA SECRETARY OF STATE AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. TODAY.

MORE TO FOLLOW

Don't know what you are referring to--wish I knew. However, perhaps a little look see by the state would not hurt.
Go to Top of Page

kittycat

66 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  11:09:11 AM  Show Profile Send kittycat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NOT PUBLIC YET COZULADY CHANNEL FIVE IS COMING TO MY HOME LATER TODAY (OUTSIDE OF EVERETT OF COURSE) TO SEE IF THERE IS A STORY THERE I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE ON THE 6 P.M NEWS HOPEFULLY, SECRETARY OF STATE IS NOW LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER, AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HERSELF JUST CONTACTED ME AND I FAX ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO HER OFFICE. NO RESPECT FOR A WOMAN IN THIS CITY.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  7:29:07 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can someone please tell me what this is all about?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2