Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Local Election
 Who's Running
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

just wondering

387 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  2:30:47 PM  Show Profile Send just wondering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are at least 4 errors on the list that massdee posted....not counting errors of omission.
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  2:41:01 PM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are missing a few Massdee

Ward 1: Sergio Cornelio - Council and Alderman at Large
Ward 2: Mike Mangan - Alderman
Ward 2: Steve Simonelli - Alderman
Ward 3: Lenny Jordan, Michael Dantone, Rosemary Miller, and Richard Delisola for council
Ward 5: Joe Santagate pulled for council and at large
and I might have misread it, but I thought Puleo only pulled for at large.

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  6:11:24 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by just wondering

There are at least 4 errors on the list that massdee posted....not counting errors of omission.

I said I hoped I remembered correctly, obviously I didn't. Could you please make the corrections?
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  6:51:35 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli Scientist

You are missing a few Massdee

Ward 1: Sergio Cornelio - Council and Alderman at Large
Ward 2: Mike Mangan - Alderman
Ward 2: Steve Simonelli - Alderman
Ward 3: Lenny Jordan, Michael Dantone, Rosemary Miller, and Richard Delisola for council
Ward 5: Joe Santagate pulled for council and at large
and I might have misread it, but I thought Puleo only pulled for at large.

Sick of hacks...

Thanks, next time I look at the the book I will have to go with pen and paper.
Go to Top of Page

cozulady

165 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  11:18:34 AM  Show Profile Send cozulady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find it very discouraging that qualified people are discouraged from running for Mayor because of the large war chest that Carlo has. It will take a sizable amount of money to launch a successful campaign because he has funding to get more in people's faces. This, like state and national elections, is why we see more people who come from or have gained large amounts of money holding office. I want to see more people in the average income bracket who can better represent me and the large majority of Americans. God Bless America!!!
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  2:57:36 PM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was told that 5 people have now pulled for Alderman at large... Segio Cornelio, Dominic Puleo, Joseph Santagate, Bobby Dibiaso, and Peter Napolitano.

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  6:51:53 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was told that 5 people have now pulled for Alderman at large... Segio Cornelio, Dominic Puleo, Joseph Santagate, Bobby Dibiaso, and Peter Napolitano.

Sick of hacks...

That is certainly an interesting group. Have you heard if anyone has pulled papers for mayor?
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  9:23:28 PM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just the current Mayor so far.

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  09:16:04 AM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else pulled papers for seats? Any newcomers?

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  9:08:47 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Has anyone else pulled papers for seats? Any newcomers?

Sick of hacks...

I've been away and haven't heard a thing....anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

kittycat

66 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2011 :  09:43:27 AM  Show Profile Send kittycat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, pol scientist I think you should run you can do a way better job than the mayor.
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2011 :  8:22:30 PM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I actually think Carlo is doing an overall decent job as Mayor.

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

kittycat

66 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  10:00:25 AM  Show Profile Send kittycat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
then you must be on his payroll
Go to Top of Page

Poli Scientist

52 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  1:40:09 PM  Show Profile Send Poli Scientist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard an intresting rumor from a friend this morning that Joe Santagate will be running for Mayor. Can anyone confirm this? Joe is a nice guy but he is a little out there...

Sick of hacks...
Go to Top of Page

bbpolitical
Forum Admin

265 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  7:29:47 PM  Show Profile Send bbpolitical a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've met him a few times, and he is out there. He told me he's running against Van Campen when I saw him. Then, it was at-large. He will never get the signatures for mayor. I feel sorry for him but he's trying for the sympathy vote, and I don't like that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2